jobeterob
10-15-2015, 06:11 PM
http://www.venetian.com/entertainment/shows/diana-ross.html

jobeterob
10-15-2015, 06:12 PM
HOMEENTERTAINMENTSHOWSTHE ESSENTIAL DIANA ROSS
THE ESSENTIAL DIANA ROSS: SOME MEMORIES NEVER FADE
Diana Ross is Back at The Venetian

The Venetian Theatre proudly presents a new nine-show engagement featuring the original diva, Diana Ross. The Essential Diana Ross: Some Memories Never Fade will feature a special set of hits from the iconic star’s career, spanning over five decades.

One dollar from every ticket sold will be donated to the Diana Ross Charitable Foundation.

Tickets can be purchased at any Venetian or Palazzo Box office or by calling 702.414.9000 / 866.641.7469.

Share This Page:

Roberta75
10-15-2015, 10:19 PM
HOMEENTERTAINMENTSHOWSTHE ESSENTIAL DIANA ROSS
THE ESSENTIAL DIANA ROSS: SOME MEMORIES NEVER FADE
Diana Ross is Back at The Venetian

The Venetian Theatre proudly presents a new nine-show engagement featuring the original diva, Diana Ross. The Essential Diana Ross: Some Memories Never Fade will feature a special set of hits from the iconic star’s career, spanning over five decades.

One dollar from every ticket sold will be donated to the Diana Ross Charitable Foundation.

Tickets can be purchased at any Venetian or Palazzo Box office or by calling 702.414.9000 / 866.641.7469.