10-11-2015, 12:40 PM
http://tvone.tv/23747/unsung-full-episode-force-mds/

marv2
10-11-2015, 01:22 PM
http://tvone.tv/23747/unsung-full-episode-force-mds/

Thanks Glen!

marv2
10-11-2015, 06:02 PM
I knew a great deal about their story so I knew this episode was going to be rough to watch.

Jerry Oz
10-12-2015, 02:12 AM
I'm eager to see this. I didn't know that TC died until last year and it hurt me to find out. He had one of the smoothest tenor voices of his generation. 'Tears' and 'Here I Go Again' both give me chills when I hear them.

marv2
10-12-2015, 03:34 AM
I'm eager to see this. I didn't know that TC died until last year and it hurt me to find out. He had one of the smoothest tenor voices of his generation. 'Tears' and 'Here I Go Again' both give me chills when I hear them.

Wow, yep he died over 15 years ago. I remember them announcing it on WBLS as I was driving home from work one day.

splanky
10-12-2015, 11:39 AM
I'll have to watch this at some point but I can't just yet because I know it's gonna f*ck with
my head a bit and I'm already going through some sh*t right now. I still remember meeting
TCD years back and I remember when he died too. What a loss! That was a sangin' ass brother....

stingbeelee
10-12-2015, 11:41 AM
When the show said they toured; man, did they tour. I saw them with everybody and anybody; they toured their behinds off. It seems they were on every show I went to; I would chuckle to myself when the announcements would come on the air "featuring the Force MD's." I never remember them headlining a show.

marv2
10-12-2015, 01:21 PM
I'll have to watch this at some point but I can't just yet because I know it's gonna f*ck with
my head a bit and I'm already going through some sh*t right now. I still remember meeting
TCD years back and I remember when he died too. What a loss! That was a sangin' ass brother....

Splanky, it is pretty rough. Those guys were in my age group.

Jerry Oz
10-22-2015, 03:30 PM
I just watched it. It's both sad and reaffirming. I'm glad that most of the surviving members seem to be doing well and are better for their experience. It's one of the few 'Unsung' episodes that didn't reveal the universal reasons that good groups break up prematurely - sex, drugs, jealousy and/or money. And to see that three of those brothers passed at such a young age is truly heartbreaking. I had their first four records and I loved their sound, so I'm glad for their output and that I could see some of their backstory.

marv2
10-22-2015, 08:44 PM
I just watched it. It's both sad and reaffirming. I'm glad that most of the surviving members seem to be doing well and are better for their experience. It's one of the few 'Unsung' episodes that didn't reveal the universal reasons that good groups break up prematurely - sex, drugs, jealousy and/or money. And to see that three of those brothers passed at such a young age is truly heartbreaking. I had their first four records and I loved their sound, so I'm glad for their output and that I could see some of their backstory.

The final seconds as the credits rolled showing TC singing in the street from a video was iconic!