PDA

View Full Version : Martha and the Vanellas live question.

test

blackguy69
09-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Trying to change topics here, I finally got the chance to hear the mono version of the live album and I will saw its a big difference from the stereo version. I prefer the mono for the fact that I can hear Betty and rosland. Any preference on which is prefer? Also does anyone have the audio for the cops show in 68. Would love to hear the difference.

Roberta75
09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Trying to change topics here, I finally got the chance to hear the mono version of the live album and I will saw its a big difference from the stereo version. I prefer the mono for the fact that I can hear Betty and rosland. Any preference on which is prefer? Also does anyone have the audio for the cops show in 68. Would love to hear the difference.

Do you mean the Copa show? I dont know about a show they did for the cops but its real possible.

Roberta

blackguy69
09-28-2015, 03:59 PM
I meant the copa. Typo lol. I've heard it does exist. I always wanted to hear the difference between betty and lois

Roberta75
09-28-2015, 04:58 PM
I meant the copa. Typo lol. I've heard it does exist. I always wanted to hear the difference between betty and lois

I have heard the Copa audio only once and that was many moons ago dear.

midnightman
09-28-2015, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD-UbBJyszk

Since playback is disabled.