PDA

View Full Version : Keir Dullea, Janet Margolin, & Howard Da Silva In "DAVID AND LISA" [[1962) 93 Mins.

test

Methuselah2
09-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Directed by Frank Perry

Filmed in and around Philadelphia.

The video is in English;
Spanish subtitles have also been included.

https://youtu.be/ipJfehsEmrM

Thanks to diego luis costa for the YouTube posting.

RobertZ
09-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks for finding and reminding about so many great, semi-forgotten films. I love your taste!

Methuselah2
09-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Robert - So glad you're enjoying the movie posts. I often go looking for them; other times I just happen to run across them and remember when I first saw them in theatres. I post them always on the chance that someone else on the Forum might be interested in seeing them, too. Glad you are. Thank you.

RobertZ
09-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Robert - So glad you're enjoying the movie posts. I often go looking for them; other times I just happen to run across them and remember when I first saw them in theatres. I post them always on the chance that someone else on the Forum might be interested in seeing them, too. Glad you are. Thank you.
I watched the film last evening, for the first time in decades. It was a wonderful film and very haunting, especially the train station scene. Has similarities with the Brit "kitchen sink" dramas of the same time period, which I love. Thanks again and I'll keep looking for your suggestions!