PDA

View Full Version : Four tops Ask The Lonely [[Live)

test

carole cucumber
08-27-2015, 08:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPqy2HlIqw

Bluebrock
08-27-2015, 08:28 AM
Another classic. You are on fire today Ms Cucumber.

theboyfromxtown
08-27-2015, 09:46 AM
It's from France.

stingbeelee
08-27-2015, 10:45 AM
Simply the best. Period.

thanxal
08-27-2015, 12:54 PM
It is so nice to have a thread with a video from the Tops. Thank you for not posting yet another Supremes thread [[even though I love the Supremes, it is so nice to see the Tops!!!).

MIKEW-UK
08-27-2015, 01:38 PM
After all these years, I am still moved by the talent, grace and dignity the Four Tops always displayed. What an awesome, moving performance.
In another thread, there is a comment that it is not possible to find a sub-standard performance by the Tops. I agree. I well remember at the Hammersmith Odeon London many years ago, Levi was unhappy with the sound balance and refused to allow the performance to continue until the problems were fixed. He sat down on the edge of the stage and in a very humorous and engaging way, explained the Tops would not deliver a substandard performance. True professionals in every way imaginable.

Bluebrock
08-28-2015, 06:14 AM
It is so nice to have a thread with a video from the Tops. Thank you for not posting yet another Supremes thread [[even though I love the Supremes, it is so nice to see the Tops!!!).
I agree with you thanxal. Much as I adore the super Supremes I think we sometimes neglect other equally worthy artists. The Four Tops are peerless. End of.

Bokiluis
08-28-2015, 03:24 PM
One of the most beautiful, sad songs ever written, produced and sung. Eventhough it just missed the Top 10, it was always a #1 hit in my heart and soul.