PDA

View Full Version : Great Mary Interview

test

supremester
08-06-2015, 03:29 AM
I don't know if this has appeared here before, but this is the best Mary interview I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jr7KYCKBKI

REDHOT
08-06-2015, 04:23 AM
Yes,it's has,you don't even like her lol

supremester
08-06-2015, 11:31 AM
You know, ______ _____ [[insert your choice) I don't like her BS - I don't hate everything about her. I like some stuff she does, I don't let her lies color my opinion of what entertains me. I think she gives good interviews and this is the best. The world is not black and white to me, honey. I can think. Now go back to your corner before Miss Ross runs you and a fake Marvelette down.

REDHOT
08-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Again you're not fooling anyone here,so Stop In The Name Of Love lmao

marv2
08-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Again you're not fooling anyone here,so Stop In The Name Of Love lmao

It's so funny isn't it? LOL!

supremester
08-06-2015, 05:45 PM
What's really funny is that someone posts a great interview of Mary and you are taking time off from your daily nasty Youtube comments about Miss Ross and lies about she and Mary under your various monikers to turn this perfectly pleasant thread into more of your nastyness. One might think your comment could include a comment on how thoughtful and candid Mary was, instead of negative personal attacks, but, it gets no comments from the powers that be, so it must be my bad.

Bluebrock
08-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Get a grip guys! Let's all agree to disagree and move forward.

supremester
08-07-2015, 03:06 PM
We are not even disagreeing. I posted a great Mary interview and these weirdos got all bent out of shape over it. Anytime I say something nice about Mary, Antoinette has a hissy fit.