PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Aug 4, 9P-12M ET: "...a Love Letter to Joni"..the Finale.

test

midnight johnny
08-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Howdy, Folks! Tonight...on "Nightflight"...one more special show paying tribute to the genius of Joni Mitchell. Still waiting to hear more news about her condition after her catastrophic brain aneurysm...but no news...and it's concerning and worrying. So this set of shows is to send positive thoughts and love to a lady many of us have loved deeply for so many years. Do join me tonight for some special presentations...the most recent interview Joni did in December and a live performance from 1994 that has never been aired on radio. Tonight...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org) Thanks! John

midnight johnny
08-04-2015, 06:57 PM

midnight johnny
08-04-2015, 08:25 PM
....in the studio....Howdy there!!

Mark Desjardines
08-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Hello John! A pal of mine, Terry who also shares my passion for street, mural art and urban graffiti photography is celebrating his 60th birthday this evening and I'm throwing a B-Day supper for him along with a pal visiting from Ft. Lauderdale. So, you've got three fans digging your tribute to Joni here in Vancouver, Canada.

midnight johnny
08-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Hello John! A pal of mine, Terry who also shares my passion for street, mural art and urban graffiti photography is celebrating his 60th birthday this evening and I'm throwing a B-Day supper for him along with a pal visiting from Ft. Lauderdale. So, you've got three fans digging your tribute to Joni here in Vancouver, Canada.

Well.....HOLA to Vancouver!!! Hello all and you Mark and Happy Birthday to your friend!!!