PDA

View Full Version : Bobbi Kristina's earthly remains has been laid to rest next to Mommy.

test

Roberta75
08-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Her soul is living eternally in Heaven with Whitney and Jesus Christ her savior.

Miss Cissy and Dionne both attended the funeral home service prior to the burial. Cissy Houston is a woman of God and he will watch over her.

http://abcnews.go.com/beta/Entertainment/bobbi-kristina-browns-body-jersey-cemetery-whitney-houston/story?id=32853375

God bless Miss Cissy Houston and keep her strong.

Roberta

RobertZ
08-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the post, Ms. Roberta. It is said that to bury one's own child is one of the worst fates one can suffer. Imagine burying both the child and the grandchild. Your thoughts will help the family, I have no doubt. Best to you always.

Roberta75
08-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the post, Ms. Roberta. It is said that to bury one's own child is one of the worst fates one can suffer. Imagine burying both the child and the grandchild. Your thoughts will help the family, I have no doubt. Best to you always.

And the best to you my dear sweet man.

im praying for Miss Cissy but trust me shes got God running through her mind and soul and heart and being and Jesus walks beside her with every step she take. She will miss her Krissy but shes going to get inner strength knowing her grandchilds with her beloved daughter and is away from pain and temptation living in Gods divine dwelling forever.

fondly,

Roberta