PDA

View Full Version : The Supremes - I Don't Want To Lose You / 'Til The Boat Sails Away

test

milven
07-10-2015, 11:29 PM
The Supremes [[Mary Scherrie and Susaye) singing a medley of: I Don't Want To Lose You and 'Til The Boat Sails Away, on their High Energy VHS, released in 1977, to promote: High Energy and Mary, Scherrie and Susaye Albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuubqH_yj7g

REDHOT
07-11-2015, 01:32 PM
This Supreme line up Mary Wilson Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene,is my favorite,all three could sing lead and back ground,and do it well,they're live shows were super,each lady could hold her own,they were a tight unit,they were also good on the eyes,Beautiful,The Supremes Mary Scherrie and Susaye an amazing act,BRILLIANT.

detmotownguy
07-11-2015, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=REDHOT;291841]This Supreme line up Mary Wilson Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene,is my favorite,all three could sing lead and back ground,and do it well,they're live shows were super,each lady could hold her own,they were a tight unit,they were also good on the eyes,Beautiful,The Supremes Mary Scherrie and Susaye an amazing act,BRILLIANT.[/QUOTE

agreed! I hope they get together and do a few shows. The talent is amazing and with Jean it would be spectacular.

Bluebrock
07-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Oh what beautiful memories this brings back. Mary looks and sounds wonderful here. Isn't it frustrating when you think about what could have been?

REDHOT
07-13-2015, 04:42 AM
Yes it is Bluebrok,it would be great,to see The Supremes Mary Scherrie and Susaye again,it would be SPECIAL.

Bluebrock
07-13-2015, 07:52 AM
Yes it is Bluebrok,it would be great,to see The Supremes Mary Scherrie and Susaye again,it would be SPECIAL.

I do believe there are still a handful of alternate versions of these songs in the vaults not included on the boxset. It would be lovely to hear them along with the unreleased Jean songs on a 70's lost and found. Is there anyway we could make this happen? I do miss hip;-o-select.

REDHOT
07-14-2015, 12:57 AM
There's money to be made,i'm sure one day,they'll release it,or something like it,because there is still money to be made off The Supremes from the 70s,like The Supremes Final Sessions,that would have never been released,if they couldn't make money.

supremester
07-14-2015, 02:51 AM
I've never seen this video - it's great - thanks for sharing it. Are there others from this tape?

REDHOT
07-14-2015, 05:30 PM
The song that i would love to hear is Scherrie saying lead on High Energy,from what i hear that track got lost,maybe taped over by mistake smh.

marv2
07-14-2015, 10:13 PM
The song that i would love to hear is Scherrie saying lead on High Energy,from what i hear that track got lost,maybe taped over by mistake smh.

If they were to re-group, two songs I would love to hear them do:

1). We Should Be Closer Together
2). Sweet Dream Machine

Both long time favorites of mine from their last album.