PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson Conquers Australia....Again! Concert Photos!

test

marv2
06-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Queen Mary reigns Supreme again last night at Recital Centre, Melbourne Australia. Looks like a great music hall as well as a full house!

You can see more, here:

http://www.noise11.com/galleries/nggallery/noise11-pics/mary-wilson-2015#

supremester
06-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Mary looks fantastic!

detmotownguy
06-15-2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks Marv! These are great pictures. Mary looks great and real happy. So proud of her.

REDHOT
06-15-2015, 11:00 PM
Great pictures Marv,Thanks for sharing,loving Mary Wilson.

Bluebrock
06-16-2015, 05:19 AM
Can't wait to catch her in the UK in October. Cheers Marv.

marv2
06-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Great pictures Marv,Thanks for sharing,loving Mary Wilson.

You're welcome Redhot.

marv2
06-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Can't wait to catch her in the UK in October. Cheers Marv.

She is way overdue here in New York!

Bluebrock
06-16-2015, 11:43 AM
She is way overdue here in New York!

Your turn will come Marv!

marv2
06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Here's another nice one.................

Bluebrock
06-18-2015, 04:56 AM
Mary looks to be in the form of her life. Good for her I say. Roll on October!

marv2
06-20-2015, 11:10 PM
This woman was born to be on stage. Mary is still "Red Hot"!

blueskies
06-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Red Hot....indeed!

vgalindo
06-23-2015, 02:31 PM
This woman was born to be on stage. Mary is still "Red Hot"!

Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe. Doesn't sound nice does it Marv?

marv2
06-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe.

You so quazy! LOL!!! That is a HOT looking woman! She definitely is not trying to hide anything................hehehehehehehehehe!

motony
06-23-2015, 04:38 PM
I think she & Diana are about the same size , and they both look GREAT!!

detmotownguy
06-23-2015, 04:59 PM
I saw Mary last September and she looks much slimmer in person. We need to keep in mind that we don't know what medical issues these ladies are dealing with. Or Diane might like too many Lays Chips and Mary might still like Champagne! There is a pic on the net with Mary sans wig and looks great. Keep in min these aren't tall ladies. It is tough for women as they age.

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 05:30 PM

I agree both ladies look amazing and both have real great figures for they age. When people attack Diane or Mary they are attacking the Supremes and i bet them thats doing the attacking have no wiggle room in the waist to be attacking anyone. Real petty and real real catty and real real immature imo.

Roberta

vgalindo
06-23-2015, 05:32 PM
I agree with you 100 percent. I hate to say anything negative about Mary but was just giving Marv a taste of his own medicine. It's foolish for him to always point out Diana's weight when Martha, Gladys, Aretha, and Mary Wilson have all put on weight but he never mentions their weight gain.

milven
06-23-2015, 05:44 PM
I agree with you 100 percent. I hate to say anything negative about Mary but was just giving Marv a taste of his own medicine. It's foolish for him to always point out Diana's weight when Martha, Gladys, Aretha, and Mary Wilson have all put on weight but he never mentions their weight gain.

I got what you were trying to do. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost. Both ladies look fine. All you did was mimic Marv's quote where he called Diana fat and jested the name that she gave her child. But a word of caution. Marv is allowed to make fun of legends physical appearance. The rest of us are not. Not that we want the privilege :)

A wow! Diana is looking pretty stocky. I've never seen her this big. She is about the size that Aretha is now. Congratulations to her daughter and condolences for having to live with the name "Chudney" hehehehehehehe!

Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe. Doesn't sound nice does it Marv?

vgalindo
06-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Thank you Milven I will take your word of caution. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

marv2
06-23-2015, 08:30 PM

Man look! Mary Wilson is no where near as fat as Diana Ross! Maybe you can look, but just can't see.

marv2
06-23-2015, 08:35 PM
I got what you were trying to do. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost. Both ladies look fine. All you did was mimic Marv's quote where he called Diana fat and jested the name that she gave her child. But a word of caution. Marv is allowed to make fun of legends physical appearance. The rest of us are not. Not that we want the privilege :)

Don't even try it Milven, because you are being nothing but disingenuous.............

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 08:40 PM
Please everyone ignore this venemous troll. Hes protected here so theres no point challenging him.

Roberta

marv2
06-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Please everyone ignore this venemous troll. Hes protected here so theres no point challenging him.

Roberta

Mind your business and move on...............

milven
06-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Man look! Mary Wilson is no where near as fat as Diana Ross! Maybe you can look, but just can't see.

Why must you derogatively bring up a singer's weight? It has nothing to do with their talent. [[Barbara Cook, Rosemary Clooney, Ella Fitzgerald).

You don't need to start a who is fatter contest. And yes, you are the one who started it in another thread when you called Diana and Aretha fat and went on to make fun of the name that Diana gave to one of her children.

And for the record, no one here called Mary Wilson fat. The poster was sarcastically mimicking your post about Diana.

You are protected here and can say anything you want about the ladies. But please don't abuse the immunity that you have here. Have some respect for these ladies. And for us. You bring out the worst in us.

Feel better ?? You got attention and reaction from us.

marv2
06-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Why must you derogatively bring up a singer's weight? It has nothing to do with their talent. [[Barbara Cook, Rosemary Clooney, Ella Fitzgerald).

You don't need to start a who is fatter contest. And yes, you are the one who started it in another thread when you called Diana and Aretha fat and went on to make fun of the name that Diana gave to one of her children.

And for the record, no one here called Mary Wilson fat. The poster was sarcastically mimicking your post about Diana.

You are protected here and can say anything you want about the ladies. But please don't abuse the immunity that you have here. Have some respect for these ladies. And for us. You bring out the worst in us.

Feel better ?? You got attention and reaction from us.

I simply commented on pictures I saw of woman who was well known for being skinny who is now fat! Why are you passing out and rolling around on the floor like someone just slapped you with a raw steak? You worship diana ross too much. She is just a singer. Also you ignore the comments your buddies make about other celebrities but pretend to take the "moral high road" when you don't like or agree with something I've said. This is why i have a hard time respecting anything you have say!

milven
06-23-2015, 09:23 PM
I can understand that because I feel the same about you

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Both Diane and Mary have gained about 20 lbs from they days in the Supremes but i wouldnt call eitherr lady fat. Its rude and real disrespectful and im sure none of us who are close to or over 50 have the figures we had 10 or 20 years ago.

milven
06-23-2015, 09:55 PM
I'm in their age bracket and have gained weight too. It's an age thing I guess. I wish I carried the extra pounds as well as Mary and Diana. They both look fine and neither of them is fat.

marv2
06-23-2015, 09:56 PM
Mary Wilson is not fat! She is trim, fit and hot!

Nor is Gladys Knight Jobeterob............

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm in their age bracket and have gained weight too. It's an age thing I guess. I wish I carried the extra pounds as well as Mary and Diana. They both look fine.

Me too Milven and i watch my weight Monday thru Friday and then eat what i want athe weekend which is real counter productibve. lol

Look at these two recent photos of both ladies they both the same size and both look like a million bucks and neither lady is fat. Its real sexist and a real double standard imo.

marv2
06-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Me too Milven and i watch my weight Monday thru Friday and then eat what i want athe weekend which is real counter productibve. lol

Look at these two recent photos of both ladies they both the same size and both look like a million bucks and neither lady is fat. Its real sexist and a real double standard imo.

I am presenting pictures of Mary Wilson from this past week and the one in the blue short dress was from April I believe and here you are Roberta posting old pictures of Mary from several years ago to trying to convince people that Diana Ross is really not fat! LOL!!!!~!

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 10:14 PM
I am presenting pictures of Mary Wilson from this past week and the one in the blue short dress was from April I believe and here you are Roberta posting old pictures of Mary from several years ago to trying to convince people that Diana Ross is really not fat! LOL!!!!~!

i am not im printing recent photos. Mary Wilson would be DISGUSTED by your coments. I think someone posted here last year that Marys daughter Turkessa is struggling with obesity which is a real painful issue for both mom and daughter. Shame on you marv2.

Roberta75
06-23-2015, 10:27 PM
I believe the photos says May 2015 which is real recent imo.

jobeterob
06-24-2015, 12:00 AM
Well, Flo said fat was where it's at.

Are you fat too Marv?

I am not!

Man, I can only hope that no Supreme and none of their children read this.

On the other hand, they might think it is a fricken blast that people are most concerned with their 'fat'; I bet they aren't.

These women look fine; if I were Mary, I would tone down the ostentatious dressing a bit; but perhaps that is very appealing to her gay following.

milven
06-24-2015, 12:40 AM
If you are referring to the ostentatious hats that Mary is wearing in the photos above, they were taken at the Kentucky Derby where everyone wears hats like that.

I like the blue outfit that Mary is wearing in the photo above.

Bluebrock
06-24-2015, 05:55 AM
i am not im printing recent photos. Mary Wilson would be DISGUSTED by your coments. I think someone posted here last year that Marys daughter Turkessa is struggling with obesity which is a real painful issue for both mom and daughter. Shame on you marv2.

Well said Roberta. Do we really have to sink to gutter level with nasty, vindictive and downright unpleasant remarks about these legendary ladies? There is no need for it. What these ladies weigh is none of our business. It's the music that counts. Please stay positive!