PDA

View Full Version : The Queen Waits in Line 40 Minutes, Is Happy About It, and Makes the News

test

jobeterob
06-12-2015, 05:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVAS-Gf17b4

And we ain't talkin Elizabeth.

LAX sucks. I think it's one of the worst airports.

RossHolloway
06-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Aretha's coming for your neck Jobeterob!

jobeterob
06-12-2015, 06:18 PM
LOL, I didn't say what she was the Queen of and even I would not have said "soul".

However, Mary Wells might rise from her Grave. Heaven knows what Roberta might have to say in regard to Martha Reeves. And they there is always His Highness who is surely seething over this latest exaltation.

One can only hope...............

RobertZ
06-12-2015, 07:24 PM
LOL, I didn't say what she was the Queen of and even I would not have said "soul".

However, Mary Wells might rise from her Grave. Heaven knows what Roberta might have to say in regard to Martha Reeves. And they there is always His Highness who is surely seething over this latest exaltation.

One can only hope...............

Dude! 'Ya just made me snort Schlitz through my nose! Our girl looks amazing. And this thread descends into absurdity in 3....2....

jobeterob
06-12-2015, 07:59 PM
It's absurd already. To stand at fricken LAX and have a camera in front of you like that is totally absurd.

RobertZ
06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
It's absurd already. To stand at fricken LAX and have a camera in front of you like that is totally absurd.

I completely agree. The entire pap thing is out of control and an abuse to privacy as well as a security risk. At the curb would be bad enough but I really don't understand why they are allowed to lurk inside an airport.

sansradio
06-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Is that Shelly Berger with her?

jobeterob
06-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Never thought of that, maybe it is