PDA

View Full Version : A-hole Cop criminally kicks man in face for no reason - video

test

soulster
06-01-2015, 01:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/us/delaware-police-kick-video/index.html

God bless the smartphone! Everyone should keep theirs ready to go!

Jerry Oz
06-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I posted this in another thread a couple of weeks ago. This came off of a police dash cam video. I'm still shaking my head at the fact that a grand jury initially decided not to indict that sack of shit for doing it. The total lack of systemic accountability will continue to result in the abuse of citizens and the total exoneration of the animal cops who abuse them. I read yesterday that the four pigs who were suspended after shooting 137 bullets into a car with two unarmed people will receive their full back pay and reinstatement following the judge's ruling that Michael Brelo was not guilty because there was no determination who in the mob actually killed them.

Think about that: Now precedent has been set that if someone dies in a hail of bullets and someone ends the rampage with bullets to the head, nobody is accountable because it can't be determined that the executioner actually killed them. BTW, several Black cops were involved in that episode.