PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Molestation Claim Dismissed Against Estate

test

jobeterob
05-28-2015, 02:36 AM
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6576217/michael-jackson-molestation-claim-dropped

RobertZ
05-28-2015, 05:50 AM
It's a mess, isn't it? I wonder if it will now be "over". I have my own opinion which, being only based on what we've all read, I'll not reveal. But certainly both options are tragic, ie: guilty = disgusting; innocent = a horrible smear campaign that led to an innocent man's death. And I guess the real truth is finally unknowable.

jobeterob
05-28-2015, 12:49 PM
There was too much smoke there for something not to have been going on. At a minimum, he made himself a huge target.

I know it's been suggested that he was a gay man but not a child molester. Hope so.

midnightman
05-28-2015, 09:55 PM
^ I doubt it. The man was on TV bragging about how sleeping with children was "lovely" and "what everyone should do". Where there's smoke, there's fire. The dismissal obviously doesn't disprove Wade's claims, it's just that he was too late to file it. Also, the headlines are a bit misleading: the entire case has not dropped, just the probate portion. The civil case portion is still to be determined, just to add to yesterday's post so it's not quite a "victory" for the estate.

There's a fifth man who is suing the estate now named James Safechuck [[his case is yet to be determined right now). As for Wade, it's not quite over. His case against MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures may proceed but there's no guarantee.

jobeterob
05-29-2015, 12:41 PM
My bias is toward what Midnightman believes.

I see the Neverland Ranch is up for sale - $100 Million.

thomas96
05-29-2015, 06:01 PM
MJ was an idiot [[regarding these situations) and a pushover, but he was no god damn child molester.