PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News !!! They're Back........

test

paladin
12-02-2010, 01:23 PM

Eunique Mack, Darnell Chavis, Daniele Stokes, Robert Anderson -Bass, also known as the group Solo.

Its been a long time since these guys were making music. They are currently in the studio recording a series of Old School covers to be released soon. They have a Facebook page as well as a website where you can listen to some of the demo's.

Although I am not a big fan of cover albums, having already digested The Tempts, Whispers, Ray Goodman & Brown and others, I am not at all thrilled by this project. I am very pleased that these talented guys are back together practicing their craft. Their first album was pure genius and their second was competent but not as good as their virgin effort.

Apparently Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis are no where in sight and thats a shame because they certainly knew what made Solo click.

I found them by trying to locate a record of theirs that I've been looking for about eight years. Their rare Xmas classic "This Time Of Year" . If you go to their facebook page, you will be able to hear why I have been looking for this gem. These brothers still have the chops to sing anything they want. I wish them much success and we will all benefit from them being back on the music scene. I always thought they had some unfinished business, I hope they prove me right.

Note : for those of you who are not on Facebook, This Time of year is playing on their Website page, enjoy, consider it "My Gift To You".

http://www.solothegroup.com/

GeeTee(HPK)
12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm glad they came out of hinding ! :) Their debut CD is a classic ! Thanks for sharing !:D:cool: