PDA

View Full Version : Great Seats Just Released For Both Ross Honolulu Shows

test

supremester
05-10-2015, 03:46 AM
For those wanting to go to Hawaii only if they can see multiple shows - now is the time to get great seats for both Honolulu shows and OK seats for both Maui. Fans wanting to see both shows have been buying full priced limited view or behind the stage tix for Friday, and regular seats for the added Sat night show. Now they've released 7th row tix for Fri that don't show up on the map. Hope this helps. Die - hards can they continue another 10 hours and $500 to see Mary in Brisbane.

skooldem1
05-31-2015, 11:19 AM
"More tickets have just been released to both Diana Ross shows coming to the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on June 14 and 15. Hurry, before it's too late and the "mountain is too high" for you to be able to get them.

"I love to sing. I love performing before an audience and entertaining, it makes me feel good, and I do hope that the audience shares in that feel-good feeling," explains Ross. "I have a wonderful backing band, rhythm section, horns and singers - and we just have a good time on stage. We really have fun."

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/598581/In-the-loop.html?nav=5184