PDA

View Full Version : Four Tops - 7 Rooms Of Gloom

test

theboyfromxtown
05-05-2015, 03:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t1XE9o6yr4&list=PLpTZTOduC1HeBw-oKpbWOlT-Dsv3dCQNZ&index=97

I can't remember if this has been posted before.

WGB - can you remember ?

westgrandboulevard
05-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Yes, theboyfromxtown, it has...January 21st, a thread on this very forum, started by your very own self LOLOLOL

BUT.... it's a goodie, and well worth a second run!

Yours MOST faithfully
WestGrandBoulevard
[[secretary to: TheBoyFromXTown - President of The Velvelettes Adulation Society) ;)

theboyfromxtown
05-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Yes, theboyfromxtown, it has...January 21st, a thread on this very forum, started by your very own self LOLOLOL

BUT.... it's a goodie, and well worth a second run!

Yours MOST faithfully
WestGrandBoulevard
[[secretary to: TheBoyFromXTown - President of The Velvelettes Adulation Society) ;)

I don't know whether i'm on my a*se or my elbow sometimes. Forutnately, there is always you that will put me on my place!

westgrandboulevard
05-05-2015, 05:12 PM
"You're awful nice. Now get back to your computer screen....." ;)

midnight johnny
05-05-2015, 06:10 PM
I don't know whether i'm on my a*se or my elbow sometimes. Forutnately, there is always you that will put me on my place! ...and some of us don't say anything so as not to rub it in [[*smile)

theboyfromxtown
05-05-2015, 06:55 PM
...and some of us don't say anything so as not to rub it in [[*smile)

That's cos you're nice to me.....pity WGB didn't learn from you John. LOLOL

westgrandboulevard
05-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Now, you know very well that if you want something from me, you only have to ask.

And you did.

Of course, if it's the truth you want, you don't even need to ask....LOLOL

midnight johnny
05-05-2015, 07:02 PM
That's cos you're nice to me.....pity WGB didn't learn from you John. LOLOL ...........well.......I try....[[*grin)

westgrandboulevard
05-05-2015, 07:06 PM
And so do I...although I'm now wondering if it's not too late for a New Year's Resolution...:confused: