PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures

test

longtimefan
05-04-2015, 04:45 PM
I have scoured this site trying to find directions for posting pictures to no avail. Even the thread called POSTING PICTURES has no information -- only questions from other members.

Can someone direct me to the directions for doing this?

theboyfromxtown
05-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Longtime

You see the icons on the right of the message box......go to the 4th one....select it

It says INSERT IMAGE

Now....there are two options at the top....one says from computer and the other says from URL

SO if you want a picture from an URL....copy the link

http://img.sur.ly/thumbnails/620x343/s/soulfuldetroit.com.png

Then OK and it will have the word IMG at the front and back of the url link in th e message part.

Then you POST QUICK REPLY.

If you want to post from your computer, select that option and then find it on your PC.

Try it and see how you get on.

If I can do it...so can you! LOL

theboyfromxtown
05-04-2015, 05:06 PM
WGB.....are you following this!

ralpht
05-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Thanks for your help, John. Posting pictures seems a little daunting until you get the hang of it. I'm still uneasy with it at times. Thanks again.

theboyfromxtown
05-04-2015, 05:39 PM
This new technology takes most of us a bit of time to get the hang of but hey, in our day we have had to program video recorders, wire up speakers and amps, set timers on clock radios then we can do this.....we just need a little help

calvin
05-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Ok this is not about posting pictures but I also have a "help" question...
If someone sends me a private message and I select "Reply to private message", write my reply, and then send it - strangely, my reply does not appear in my "Sent items" folder [[as it would with gmail, outlook, etc). I do see the green circle with a white arrow on the message in my inbox, meaning that I replied to the message, but I can't see how I can view that reply later if I want. What am I missing here?

sansradio
05-04-2015, 07:16 PM
This was really helpful!!! I've been trying for months now to get it right!!!! Here's my first test, following the same principles for video.:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z90ZNXWjhmc

longtimefan
05-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Thanks so much, theboyfromcrosstown! I appreciate your time in replying to me.

soulster
05-04-2015, 11:40 PM
This new technology takes most of us a bit of time to get the hang of but hey, in our day we have had to program video recorders, wire up speakers and amps, set timers on clock radios then we can do this.....we just need a little help When we switched over to this new forum software, I tried my best to help you guys with the functioning. I'm into computers, so it took me no time at all to get used to things.