PDA

View Full Version : Kareem Abdul Jabbar Hospitalized

test

edafan
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was rushed to an L.A. hospital Wednesday morning for chest pains ... just two hours after he tweeted to fans that he was "feeling better" ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We've confirmed ... someone called 911 to request help for the NBA legend ... who had a quadruple coronary bypass surgery on April 16th.

An ambulance transported Abdul-Jabbar to a nearby hospital where he was treated for chest pains. He's currently being treated by doctors though his condition is unclear.

I say this from a lifelong Boston Celtics fan, you always played us tough.
Please get better

edafan

marv2
04-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was rushed to an L.A. hospital Wednesday morning for chest pains ... just two hours after he tweeted to fans that he was "feeling better" ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We've confirmed ... someone called 911 to request help for the NBA legend ... who had a quadruple coronary bypass surgery on April 16th.

An ambulance transported Abdul-Jabbar to a nearby hospital where he was treated for chest pains. He's currently being treated by doctors though his condition is unclear.

I say this from a lifelong Boston Celtics fan, you always played us tough.
Please get better

edafan

I so hope he will be alright. Just a few weeks ago it was being reported that he was scheduled for open heart surgery. He is one of my all time favorites.