PDA

View Full Version : Update:Secret Video Caught Inkster Cops Celebrating The Beating Of Floyd Dent

test

marv2
04-29-2015, 11:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ngK2gb4DI

soulster
04-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Honestly, i'm not in the least surprised. I hope this gets admitted into evidence and a jury sees it.

marv2
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Honestly, i'm not in the least surprised. I hope this gets admitted into evidence and a jury sees it.

It should. It is disgusting......

Jerry Oz
04-29-2015, 01:07 PM
If every one of those pigs is not fired [[and they won't be), then the public needs to know their names and badge numbers. Defense attorneys need to enter this tape into evidence for every arrest that they make. They need to have every public encounter scrutinized due to their demonstrated immaturity and clear willingness to break the law while wearing a badge.

marv2
04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
If every one of those pigs is not fired [[and they won't be), then the public needs to know their names and badge numbers. Defense attorneys need to enter this tape into evidence for every arrest that they make. They need to have every public encounter scrutinized due to their demonstrated immaturity and clear willingness to break the law while wearing a badge.

This proves that their brutality is intentional!

Jerry Oz
04-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Marv, the Inkster incident was all over the news a month ago. Then someone was shot in the back in South Carolina, another was shot while being held on the ground in Tulsa, and a third one has his neck snapped in Baltimore. Consequently, the national media has moved on from Inkster. Of course it's intentional. And the pigs refuse to police themselves.

The jury in Cleveland is deliberating the verdict of a cop who stood on the hood of a car to unload and replace his clip and unload it again into two unarmed victims. An Asian-American civil rights coalition consisting of 50 groups supported the charges against a rookie Chinese-American cop who shot into the dark in project stairwell and killed a man who got tired of waiting for an elevator.

The cops in Tulsa, New York, Inkster, Baltimore, and Cleveland are not cooperating in the prosecution efforts and its unlikely convictions will happen, if the cases even go to trial. They are doing it on purpose and they will continue because they put their 'brotherhood' ahead of justice. So it's them facing the gorillas in the midst and since they are armed and held blameless, they come out on top almost every single time.

marv2
04-29-2015, 02:58 PM
Marv, the Inkster incident was all over the news a month ago. Then someone was shot in the back in South Carolina, another was shot while being held on the ground in Tulsa, and a third one has his neck snapped in Baltimore. Consequently, the national media has moved on from Inkster. Of course it's intentional. And the pigs refuse to police themselves.

The jury in Cleveland is deliberating the verdict of a cop who stood on the hood of a car to unload and replace his clip and unload it again into two unarmed victims. An Asian-American civil rights coalition consisting of 50 groups supported the charges against a rookie Chinese-American cop who shot into the dark in project stairwell and killed a man who got tired of waiting for an elevator.

The cops in Tulsa, New York, Inkster, Baltimore, and Cleveland are not cooperating in the prosecution efforts and its unlikely convictions will happen, if the cases even go to trial. They are doing it on purpose and they will continue because they put their 'brotherhood' ahead of justice. So it's them facing the gorillas in the midst and since they are armed and held blameless, they come out on top almost every single time.

All while Ofc. Daniel Panteleo [[the cop that murdered Eric Garner) goes grocery shopping............

Jerry Oz
04-29-2015, 04:42 PM
And the guy who videotaped the incident was followed by the police until they allegedly caught him giving an unregistered handgun to a teenager in full public view. You can't make this stuff up.

marv2
04-29-2015, 06:40 PM
And the guy who videotaped the incident was followed by the police until they allegedly caught him giving an unregistered handgun to a teenager in full public view. You can't make this stuff up.

Oh I know all about it. Ramsey Orta. I still believe they framed him!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/03/ramsey-orta-indictment-eric-garner_n_6264746.html