PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's Alleged Victim's Mother to Appear on Oprah on Monday!

test

miss_lish
11-30-2010, 03:04 PM
This is being reported on upcoming promotional spots for her show; although, I couldn't verify it at her website.

marybrewster
11-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Even in death MJ can't get past this.

If true, it's interesting that Oprah had Jackie and Kat on FIRST.

reese
11-30-2010, 10:13 PM
I just saw the promo. The show is going to feature a family that had a 25 year secret friendship with Michael. From the looks of it, it just seems to be a family that he grew close to.

Producer Teddy Riley is also going to be on the show saying why he believes it is indeed Michael on the upcoming release that is getting so much controversy.

miss_lish
11-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks reese; I noticed that too today. I must admit, I would love to see the accuser's family being interviewed by a competent journalist.

midnightman
12-01-2010, 08:04 AM
^ They won't. If no money's involved, forget it. That's all they were seeking. None of those accusations were proven anyway. We saw how that played in court.

miss_lish
12-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Well, the first case didn't play out in court; MJ settled. Those are the folks I'd like to hear from. Whoever told MJ to settle that first case didn't do MJ or his legacy any good.

midnightman
12-01-2010, 10:00 PM
^ He didn't settle, his "people" settled. According to those close to him, Michael was willing to fight the charges against him in 1993.