PDA

View Full Version : Barney Ales Interview

test

stephanie
11-29-2010, 01:22 AM
My computer wont play mp3's for some reason! I found this an hour ago you can listen and report back. Thanks,

http://blog.bluepower.com/2009/01/barney-alesthe-master-of-motown.html

uptight
11-29-2010, 03:53 AM
You have to be connected to the internet when you attempt to play these. And they aren't actual files that you store on your hard drive; these are streaming audio files. Choose to "Open With..." iTunes or whatever your favorite player is.

Interesting stories so far while listening to part one, possibly recorded with some kind of compact recorder. Thank Stephanie!

dvus7
11-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey, Steph

I have all 4 interviews and I can send them to you. You do not have to be connected to the internet to review..I ahve listen to them without the Internet. You can email me at djohnson925@gmail.com. Thank you

robbert
11-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Can listen to the links via my Media Player. Have to find more time to listen properly.

Barney Ales was on top of his game when Pete Felleman and I tried to release all kinds of special compilations for the European market between, say, 1969 and 1974. Barney seemed more of a [[money wise) lawyer than a music[[al) man to me. He often gave Pete hard times by just saying: "No", without explaining why.

marv2
11-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Stephanie! This is a great interview. I am only through part of part one and Barney has me laughing almost non stop. Thank you for this!

marv2
11-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Ralph and Russ Terrana get a mention, as does Florence Ballard and many, many others.