PDA

View Full Version : Does This Make Me a Pervert? :P

test

mark speck
11-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Earlier today, I added a beautiful lady on Facebook...she's into Northern soul and all that, so I added her. She sent me a message back a few hours later calling me a pervert masquerading as a DJ!

Here's all I did...I commented on some of her pics. I told her she was gorgeous, beautiful, she should be a model, great legs...nothing nasty. As a matter of fact, I've used these comments many times on FB and no one batted an eyelash...some girls are even FLATTERED by this!!

So I can't figure this out...what in all of this makes me a pervert? I clearly state in my blurb on FB that two things I'm into are beautiful women and rare soul...and I don't MASQUERADE as a DJ, I HAVE done it...only twice, so I'm not as experienced as a lot of you here, but that doesn't diminish that I have done it, does it?

Sorry to rant, but I really hate losing friends over relatively nothing on FB. :P

Best,

Mark

positivesoul
11-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Some people carry SO much excess baggage that they actually do you a GREAT favor when they act like ranting idiots accusing you of what YOU know you're not guilty of... and exit from your life. Trust me, I feel like an expert in this area.

ladyvanaye
11-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Mark - *delete*.

mark speck
11-25-2010, 07:53 PM
She deleted ME, Lady...that's what got me down.

Best,

Mark

ralpht
11-25-2010, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't sweat this as your problem, Mark. She obviously is amiss on that one..

jobeterob
11-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Damn, you didn't try and flirt with me Mark! But a few of the other guys did! I didn't delete anybody either. Don't even have anyone on ignore at SD.;)

soulster
11-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Some people carry SO much excess baggage that they actually do you a GREAT favor when they act like ranting idiots accusing you of what YOU know you're not guilty of... and exit from your life. Trust me, I feel like an expert in this area.

I second this. It isn't worth it. She sounds like a psycho.

grapevine
11-26-2010, 08:02 AM
...I recently joined Facebook ...shortly after Mrs Grape did ...I don't understand it fully ...but realise that the 'friend'-ships are virtually virtual ...as I have never actually met most of the people I have had FB contact with ...if a 'friend' dumped me I don't think I'd be too upset ...if Mrs Grape 'removed' me ...then I may have cause to worry...!

:)