PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Mar 10, 9P-12M ET: Motown....the 70s and 80s!!

test

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Howdy Folks! Join me tonight for Part Two of a tribute to Motown of the 70s and 80s!!! Lots of great music and quite a few things that are quite rare to the radio! Thanks tonight....on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are yet and still streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org) See you on the radio!! Thanks! Johnhttp://france.www.udiscovermusic.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2014/04/motown-featured.jpg

franjoy56
03-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Howdy Folks! Join me tonight for Part Two of a tribute to Motown of the 70s and 80s!!! Lots of great music and quite a few things that are quite rare to the radio! Thanks tonight....on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are yet and still streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org) See you on the radio!! Thanks! Johnhttp://france.www.udiscovermusic.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2014/04/motown-featured.jpgWill be listening for all this great music, and a ear for mary wilsons red hot and myb a track from mary cindy scherrie susaye Set

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Will be listening for all this great music, and a ear for mary wilsons red hot and myb a track from mary cindy scherrie susaye Set Glad you'll be here, Franjoy!! Got 'em ready for ya!

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 08:29 PM
....in the studio.....Howdeeeee~~~!

franjoy56
03-10-2015, 09:27 PM
....in the studio.....Howdeeeee~~~!
I love what u did with t stoned love remix fabulous. And cant wait till next week an all jmcl supremes show, my late teens snd early 20s come rushing back supremes heaven

carole cucumber
03-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Will George & Andy be giving you any JMC songs not yet released as a little bonus?
It never hurts to ask....

carole cucumber
03-10-2015, 09:39 PM
It'll be St. Patty's Day next Tuesday....so a previously unreleased track from Jean's green [[early) days as a Supreme would be a real treat.

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Just made it... Glad to join everyone "In The Night" as Susaye sweetly sings on the Partners LP.....

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 09:43 PM
What? Not the extra "horny" version of All This Love? :D

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 09:43 PM
It'll be St. Patty's Day next Tuesday....so a previously unreleased track from Jean's green [[early) days as a Supreme would be a real treat.

Carole.....you KNOW I'd love to play a million unreleased tracks....but lady....i don't have that KEY!

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Just made it... Glad to join everyone "In The Night" as Susaye sweetly sings on the Partners LP.....

Well....that hint was about as subtle as a safe falling out a window on me [[*GRIN)!!! Glad you're here!!! Now what horny version are you talking about....damn...missed that one!!

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Well....that hint was about as subtle as a safe falling out a window on me [[*GRIN)!!! Glad you're here!!! Now what horny version are you talking about....damn...missed that one!!

That alternate version from the complete Debarge albums set Hip O did a few years back. I just remember there were horns all over it!

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 09:53 PM
That alternate version from the complete Debarge albums set Hip O did a few years back. I just remember there were horns all over it!

Hmmmmm....that's where the version I played came from.....

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Love the alternate Touch Me In The Morning. Its a toss up for me if its parent album or Baby Its Me are the best expanded editions Andy & George have given us.....

franjoy56
03-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Love the alternate Touch Me In The Morning. Its a toss up for me if its parent album or Baby Its Me are the best expanded editions Andy & George have given us.....
I am here johnny still listening

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 10:45 PM
I am here johnny still listening

Ohhhh....good! You're next!

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 10:47 PM

Thank God for them.....

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Now normally I wouldn't be the target audience for Susaye's affections but the way she sings this song I'd be convinced to give it the old college try "In The Night" daytime or morning;)

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Now normally I wouldn't be the target audience for Susaye's affections but the way she sings this song I'd be convinced to give it the old college try "In The Night" daytime or morning;)

I KNOWWWWWWWW what you mean!!!!!

franjoy56
03-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Thank u so much midnight johnny i love red hot my album is unplayable cant wait for it to be streamed or released by universal but ill hold my breath waiting You made my night and sdf fans must know sbout your supremes show next especially for the new fans, you are a blessing.

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Thank u so much midnight johnny i love red hot my album is unplayable cant wait for it to be streamed or released by universal but ill hold my breath waiting You made my night and sdf fans must know sbout your supremes show next especially for the new fans, you are a blessing.

Franjoy....my pleasure...thank you for your very kind words!!

Glenpwood
03-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Ok John, I just broke down and bought that Syreeta album online thanks to those great songs! This show is an expensive habit! Lol

midnight johnny
03-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Ok John, I just broke down and bought that Syreeta album online thanks to those great songs! This show is an expensive habit! Lol

Glen...that's so wonderful......glad to share.....such great stuff...and she was very pretty....