PDA

View Full Version : Palin - "We've got to stand by our NORTH Korean Allies."

test

jonc
11-24-2010, 06:21 PM
The woman is frighteningly stupid.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/opinions/view/opinion/Quote-of-the-Day-Palin-Sticks-With-North-Korean-Allies-5941

paladin
11-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Jeez .....stick a mike in her face and.....well its over.......when the moderator corrected her.....she said yeah ! WTF ?

soulster
11-25-2010, 12:09 AM
And people are buying her book like crazy around here. I don't know who's more stupid: Palin or her fans.

jonc
11-25-2010, 12:25 AM
And people are buying her book like crazy around here. I don't know who's more stupid: Palin or her fans.

Her fans have to be borderline illiterate.

jillfoster
11-25-2010, 01:26 AM
She's comedy gold, I tell ya!

ladyvanaye
11-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Retarded Heifer...and the people that root for her are just as retarded in thinking. Sad state of affairs when she is given a podium to even stand on...Go ahead and vote for her you idiots...if another war comes she wins as a President [[God Help us) she'll bomb the United States instead of the intended country!

bradsupremes
11-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Oh good grief! This woman needs to go away.

Although her books are selling like crazy, I have faith in the American people and I know they are smarter than what polls show. I have confidence that the American people are smart enough NOT to vote for her. I don't care what the news says, I doubt she'll even make it to be the Republican nominee. The Republicans have their problems, but they're too smart to settle for Palin. They'd be much safer to go with Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee. Anyway, I wish they wouldn't start talking about the 2012 elections. Let Obama get through this first-term before we start making predictions. A lot can happen in 2 years....well a year [[since that's when all the Presidental talk starts to get going.) Obama's not my favorite person, but let the man get through this term without thinking ahead to the next election. Let's just take things day by day.

soulster
11-26-2010, 01:35 AM
... I have faith in the American people and I know they are smarter than what polls show. [/QUOTE]

You should come down here to Arizona, then, home of SB1070. Ed Meecham, John McCain, Fife Symington, Barry Goldwater, and until recently, the founder of the Libertarian Party. Lots of old, white, racist, gun-loving religious republican morons down here. They love Palin!

stephanie
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
I dont understand the fascination with this woman Im really tired of seeing her all over TV I
switch the channel when I see her. She is making buckets of money on the motivational speaking circuit and she says nothing! God I wish I had her agent! I dont think I have ever seen someone get on a presidential ticket and carve out a career the way she has. I think its the fact we dont hear about Alaska that much, she had drama [[Levi Johnston and Bristol.
Dancing with the Stars, the McCain debacle....on and on) Giving up the governorship let me know she was not one to follow through but as far as PR I have to give it to her people eat this woman up.

paladin
11-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Next thing you know she be joining you at the breakfast table with her face firmly planted on a jar of Low Bush Cranberry Jelly........

nysister
11-28-2010, 12:33 PM
I dont understand the fascination with this woman Im really tired of seeing her all over TV I
switch the channel when I see her. She is making buckets of money on the motivational speaking circuit and she says nothing! God I wish I had her agent! I dont think I have ever seen someone get on a presidential ticket and carve out a career the way she has. I think its the fact we dont hear about Alaska that much, she had drama [[Levi Johnston and Bristol.
Dancing with the Stars, the McCain debacle....on and on) Giving up the governorship let me know she was not one to follow through but as far as PR I have to give it to her people eat this woman up.

In my neck of the woods, the fascination with Palin is the fear that a Black Man is President of these United States!! No Black POTUS, No tea party, no Palin!

Doug-Morgan
11-28-2010, 01:06 PM
She's a jerk to be sure, but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the quote that started this thread in that it appears to be a slip that she corrected quickly. I feel we're guilty here of what we accuse other people of, micro analyzing everything she says to find a place where the speaker trips up.

Having said that, she's a public policy loon who I fear would to to the Presidency what she did to the Alaska Governors office when things got tough. Quit.

stephanie
11-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey Doug. I dont think its a matter of microanalyzing everything [[although some do). I think what scares me is the fact that there are enough people due to fear tactics initiated by right wingers, teabaggers and Fox News that would get this woman a ticket on a ballot
although [[she quit the governoship, she stated on her show on cable her reality thingy that she would rather be on the high seas than sitting in a polictical office, and she can see Russia from her house, and when Katie Couric and other reporters ask her about the Bush Doctrine she cant answer the questions) even if the Repubs dont like her they would put her in any office to get rid of Obama or any Democrat for that matter. Im not a Republican but I would rather see someone who knew what they were doing up there if it was of the other party. Hate her or love her she raises money for them. Sad state of affairs.

Doug-Morgan
11-28-2010, 05:03 PM
I'll buy your argument no problem. All I'm saying is that with so many issues of substance to argue about, a mis-speak is small potatoes.

paladin
11-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Doug from what I heard she certainly misspoke, but I didn't her her correct herself. I hear people in the media misspeak all the time , but I also hear them correct themselves and take reponsibilkity for what came out of their mouths. Like I said her face will soon be on jelly jars....

marv2
11-28-2010, 09:19 PM
She, Sarah Palin is genius personified! You can just see it. She is obviously patterning herself after George W. Bush in her run up to the White House. She has a deep understanding that DUMB is what sales in this country!!!