PDA

View Full Version : Latest news about Ross possibly on "new" Chic album -- probably not.

test

Jaap
03-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Nile Rodgers has been hinting on Twitter that he wants Ross to collaborate on the song "Queen" for his "new" Chic album -- a song that is supposedly an outtake of the 'diana' album. But in a recent interview, he is suggesting that that didn't work out.

Quote:
"I'm still going to do the song 'Queen' that I had written years ago for Diana Ross. I played it for her son Evan, who's awesomely cool, who said, 'Mum, you've got to do that song!' But then last week I played with Elton John and he was killing! I've played with Elton 20 times in my life, but it was the first time I played with him with Chic. It was ridiculous - he should be my other piano player! He was killing! So then he said, 'I would love to work with you', and I said, 'Hey, I have a song written in a four part harmony, and if you sing the baritone part, I'll sing the falsetto top and the bottom below you'. So Elton is probably now going to be on that song."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a633372/miley-cyrus-could-be-on-the-new-chic-album-with-nile-rodgers.html#~p661fVhUWUKm8o