PDA

View Full Version : An encounter with Diana Ross and other stuff about her.

test

supreme_lady
11-24-2010, 05:04 AM
http://mrpeelsardineliqueur.blogspot.com/2010/11/you-end-up-here.html

Kamasu_Jr
11-24-2010, 06:48 AM
http://mrpeelsardineliqueur.blogspot.com/2010/11/you-end-up-here.html

HUH? Why should Motown fans generally find this interesting?
I quit reading because I didn't see the point and didn't want to waste further time reading something trivial about Diana Ross.

smark21
11-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Supreme Lady--are you glassy eyed? Do you have a glazed over expression? When was the last time you blinked?

jonc
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Supreme Lady--are you glassy eyed? Do you have a glazed over expression? When was the last time you blinked?

ROTFLMFAO. I git through about 45 seconds of that article/encounter and then got so bored I had to click off.

marybrewster
11-24-2010, 09:50 AM

LOL, smark.

All the more reason why I hate "cut and paste" jobs.

supreme_lady
11-24-2010, 10:29 AM
You may very well laugh at me, but ok I was bored when I posted it and I thought anything goes on this forum, no matter how trivial it might seem, after all you really did not have to read or click on the link, I suppose it was a matter of "curiousity kills the cat", I have got to admit though I got bored half way reading the article as well, LOL!!!:)

Kamasu_Jr
11-24-2010, 10:44 AM
You may very well laugh at me, but ok I was bored when I posted it and I thought anything goes on this forum, no matter how trivial it might seem, after all you really did not have to read or click on the link, I suppose it was a matter of "curiousity kills the cat", I have got to admit though I got bored half way reading the article as well, LOL!!!:)

That was for people who spend way to much time obsessing over Diana Ross. .

miss_lish
11-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Miss Lish enjoyed that link supreme_lady; it's interesting though that his review mirrored strongly the review Rex Reed filed at the time of the movie's release.

marv2
11-24-2010, 12:10 PM
That was a great article / story! Very interesting and entertaining at the same time. Thanks!

captainjames
11-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Was that article about Mahogany ?

jonc
11-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Was that article about Mahogany ?

I didn't get that far captainjames. I was bored after 45 seconds and clicked off. LOL

captainjames
11-24-2010, 01:00 PM
I didn't get that far captainjames. I was bored after 45 seconds and clicked off. LOL
Well you must have got farther than me I just looked at the pictures.

supreme_lady
11-25-2010, 05:05 AM
That was a great article / story! Very interesting and entertaining at the same time. Thanks!

Are you feeling alright Marv or you're just being your usual sarcastic self:[[??? I can never tell with you when you are genuine or not, if you are being genuine, then thanks for the compliment:)

marv2
11-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Are you feeling alright Marv or you're just being your usual sarcastic self:[[??? I can never tell with you when you are genuine or not, if you are being genuine, then thanks for the compliment:)

Supreme lady, I am being genuine. I am too real not to be and you're welcome!

olamaebarto
11-25-2010, 12:41 PM
That was so interesting. I was on a flight from Chicago to NY one time and sat with Dolly Parton. What a joy she was. And so funny. As the plane was taxing to take off, she turned to me and said "They better give 'er some gas it's gonna take a lot to get these two puppies [[her boobs)off the ground!"

jobeterob
11-25-2010, 02:26 PM
The world would be a better place if 10% of the energy it took to prepare all of that and 10% of the negative energy aimed at all Supremes were channeled to feed poor people in the USA.

dplain
11-26-2010, 08:21 PM
I enjoyed your article. Thank you for sharing

smark21
11-27-2010, 01:38 PM
The world would be a better place if 10% of the energy it took to prepare all of that and 10% of the negative energy aimed at all Supremes were channeled to feed poor people in the USA.

Have you seen poor people in the USA? It's not that they're hungry, the problem is that they are on awful cheap food diets and many have become unhealthy and quite overweight.

jobeterob
11-28-2010, 12:46 AM
K..............well, then the troubled Supremes fans need to channel their energy to.........um.....................stopping child abuse, domestic abuse, stopping urban decay, stopping North Korea, disarming Sarah Palin, or............if all else fails, let's go for "world peace"...................

topdiva1
12-14-2010, 01:51 AM

Do your part - as I do - and THANKS!!!!

robbert
12-14-2010, 10:40 PM
let's go for "world peace"
Finally someone [[jobeterob) got the right idea... "world peace"... that's the spirit I brought along with me from the sixties but I'm afraid the world failed!

BTW, personal stories always do it for me. They're better stuff to read than the official artist biographies given out by record companies. Mr. Peel didn't happen to be a great writer, well, he's forgiven.

jtf1972
12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh WOW!! HAHA! Yeah, the 1st half us practically unbearable, but it really picks up. I think it was written this way to build the reader up. By the end it is just too funny to describe, you have to read it yourself! If you skipped the end, it's worth finishing up... I still can't believe Miss Ross went there! LOL! Good for her!

jtf1972
12-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Ok, is it so terrible that I didn't bother reading any of the article, as I am sure it would not compare to the comments here in its entertainment value? I did, however, want to see if anybody would fall for it & go back to read the whole thing. Yep.

topdiva1
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Like a true Grand Diva, and Living Legend Diana Ross knows how to enter a room, stage and or plane. What a refreshing story, of an encounter with one of the greatest stars of them all.