PDA

View Full Version : Philly Freeze on CD

test

soulwally
11-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Anyone know where I can find Alvin Cash's Philly Freeze on CD?

randy_russi
11-23-2010, 12:49 PM
I remember seeing a CD of the Twine Time lp and it may have included bonus tracks, but not sure.
Check with amazon.com to see what's available by him.

Motown_M_1056
11-23-2010, 04:35 PM
I remember seeing a CD of the Twine Time lp and it may have included bonus tracks, but not sure.
Check with amazon.com to see what's available by him.

Randy is right. There was a bootleg CD Twine Time of tracks by Alvin Cash & the Crawlers on the market a few years ago. But I'm not sure if "Philly Freeze" was one of the tracks on the disc. My guess would be it probably was. I've seen the disc at Amazon.com, but there is very little product info on it.

The Philly Freeze by Alvin Cash & the Registers has become one of those hard to find singles on compact disc.

oldiesmusicfan
11-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Soulwally,

Yes, it is available on the Alvin Cash & The Crawlers Twine Time CD. The sound is pretty good, considering. Is the Mar-V-Lus label a bootleg? Would you like me to post the track listing? There are 25 tracks.

Oldies

Editing to say it is available on CD from Amazon and if you zoom in on the photos there you can see the track listing.

Kamasu_Jr
11-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Soulwally,

Yes, it is available on the Alvin Cash & The Crawlers Twine Time CD. The sound is pretty good, considering. Is the Mar-V-Lus label a bootleg? Would you like me to post the track listing? There are 25 tracks.

Oldies

Editing to say it is available on CD from Amazon and if you zoom in on the photos there you can see the track listing.

Thanks Oldies. I've been looking for Philly Freeze myself.

roger
11-26-2010, 04:43 PM

"Philly Freeze" on U.K President.

Roger