PDA

View Full Version : Diddy, puff daddy, sean combs, p-diddy bans son from appearing on "empire"

test

glencro
02-04-2015, 05:49 AM
Not sure what name he's going by these days but rapper Sean Puffy Combs bans son from appearing on the new hit show "Empire" due to music rights contract http://www.wetpaint.com/empire/articles/2015-02-03-diddy-bans-son-quincy-appearing

marv2
02-04-2015, 06:37 AM
I really don't believe that is the real reason. Puffy is trippin'. He is currently suffering from "forgetting where you came from" syndrome! He is patterning himself after certain people and he is going down the wrong road, he'll see..........

Guy
02-04-2015, 06:24 PM
It seems it was strictly a business decision.

Bokiluis
02-04-2015, 08:53 PM
The ironic thing is "Empire" mirrors the social culture of the original Bad Boy Entertainment on 25th St. with a physical setting more similar to the LaFace offices in Atlanta. I immediately thought of Bad Boy from the first episode of this excellent series.

marv2
02-04-2015, 09:12 PM
The ironic thing is "Empire" mirrors the social culture of the original Bad Boy Entertainment on 25th St. with a physical setting more similar to the LaFace offices in Atlanta. I immediately thought of Bad Boy from the first episode of this excellent series.

There are shades of Miss Ray and Berry Gordy in there too. That was obvious to me from the very first episode.