PDA

View Full Version : Motown's Hit Song writer's,and producers,Holland Dozier Holland getting they're STAR

test

REDHOT
02-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Holland Dozier Holland Will be getting they're Star,in Hollywood,on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame,Feb 13th 2015,This is gonna be a big day,i'm sure a lot of stars will show up for this one,it's already been said that Berry Gordy Mary Wilson and Ne-yo will be there,i'm 100%sure a lot of Motown people will be there,it would be so nice if Diana Ross showed her face in the place,i'm just saying lol

marv2
02-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Oh this is excellent news and a long, well deserved honor! I finally got the chance to go to the walk of fame just several months ago. I would love to see HDH's star the next time.

REDHOT
02-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Holland Dozier Holland has worked with the best,The Supremes,The 4 Tops,The Jackson 5,they worked with Martha and The Vandellas before The Supremes,Holland Dozier Holland has a great body of work,it's fitting that they get a Star,on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

marv2
02-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Holland Dozier Holland has worked with the best,The Supremes,The 4 Tops,The Jackson 5,they worked with Martha and The Vandellas before The Supremes,Holland Dozier Holland has a great body of work,it's fitting that they get a Star,on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

You are so right! I don't know why I assumed that they had one long ago. Still this is very nice news to hear.

Crystaledwards
02-04-2015, 07:55 PM

Are you planning on attending Tony? Perhaps You, Mary and I could go to lunch afterwards. It has been too long and we are overdue for a bite and catch up.

CE