PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To Weldon A McDougal 111

test

MadLad
11-20-2010, 07:17 AM
not sure who put this together but they did a wonderful job..We miss you Weldon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTqMbR-eXM

splanky
11-20-2010, 08:51 AM
You got that right, Colton...

ceasar
11-20-2010, 08:52 AM
I would like to thank who ever put this together. Watching this had me in tears.
I miss the talks that we had,he was truly a good friend. I really miss him.
As I said I was proud to call him a friend.He was also like the big brother I didn't have.
Again, he is truly missed Iwill never forget him.
CEASAR
THE
ORIGINAL
TYMES

bankhousedave
11-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Beautiful.

tom_moulton
11-20-2010, 10:41 AM
A Wonderful Thoughtful thing to do. A Beautiful job from someone who feels the same way about Weldon as most of his Friends do. I will always remember Weldon and his smiling face. I listen to his last message on my answering machine every few days and he always ends every conversation I had with him with See Ya. Still hard to believe he is gone. He is still in my heart.

marv2
11-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Thank you Colton very much for this. I miss Weldon.

Marv

stephanie
11-20-2010, 12:26 PM
When I saw this when I woke up I was in alligator tears I honestly could not stop crying. Thank you for putting this up Colton. Ceasar just so you know Weldon spoke highly of you and Tom Moulton.

msjoys
11-20-2010, 12:49 PM
This is so beautiful - really touched my heart - We all miss Weldon so much. Hope to get to meet him in heaven one day!!

motown4ever
11-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Mr Weldon McDougal's legacy is truly impressive and he seemed to really love the music business. Individuals of his stature are missed greatly in the music industry.

Thank you Soulful Detroit for giving us access to people who helped make and promote the music I love so much. Mr Weldon McDougal was one of a kind.

jaybs
11-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Thanks Colton, how moving and a most fitting Tribute to a Real Talented GENTLEMAN! Miss Him so much.

ceasar
11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Hi Colton,
Hope all is well with you.
That was a very nice tribute you did for WELDON. Again I thank you.
And thanks for putting so many of his friends in touch with me.
I made new friends along the way.
And Stephine thank you for your kind words.
I really miss that guy.
CEASAR

positivesoul
11-22-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty certain that this vid-collage was produced by Bob Lotte.
Great job!

chidrummer
11-22-2010, 02:49 PM
I really hate that I didn't get to meet this remarkable man in person. Weldon did send me some of the music he was working on a few times and I will treasure that. Great tribute to the Renaissance Man. Thanks for sharing that clip, MadLad and if Bob Lotte did produce it a special thanks goes out to him.

nosey
11-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Whew. The third slide is the Weldon my sister and I met in 1970. She said that was one of the best summers she ever had! Not only did Weldon like music but he liked the movies as well with them going to 2 movies in one day. Rest on Weldon; I'll miss our conversations as well.