View Full Version : So What's On The Menu For Thanksgiving

test

KevLo
11-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi this is Kev-Lo

Well as we know Thanksgiving is next week so what's on the menu

stephanie
11-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Collard Greens, Sweet Potatoes, Eggnog, Mashed Potatoes, Rice and gravy and thats it the basic just me and mom.

msjoys
11-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Sounds good Stephanie! Wishing everyone a beautiful Thanksgiving - Always remember to count your many blessings!!

arrr&bee
11-20-2010, 05:10 PM
oh,about ten extra pounds..hehehehehehehe,pass the dressing please!!

jillfoster
11-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Yes, pass the dressing, indeed! You know, Steph.... if there's just two of you, one thing I find covnenient is to not buy the whole turkey, it's easier to carve, takes less time to cook... but it is more expensive that way. We buy a breast and a package of thighs and drumsticks separate. Always do homemade cranberry sauce, though... and homemade bread for the dressing. and PECAN PIE. I've made gooseberry pie before, too.

arrr&bee
11-20-2010, 06:15 PM
yes, pass the dressing, indeed! You know, steph.... If there's just two of you, one thing i find covnenient is to not buy the whole turkey, it's easier to carve, takes less time to cook... But it is more expensive that way. We buy a breast and a package of thighs and drumsticks separate. Always do homemade cranberry sauce, though... And homemade bread for the dressing. And pecan pie. I've made gooseberry pie before, too.hey jillfoster,i'm getting gooseberries just thinking about it..let's eat!!