View Full Version : The Supremes - You're Whats Missing In My Life On Bandstand

test

soulballad
12-29-2014, 04:56 PM
One of my favorites from this era!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBXt2qxRM58

thanxal
12-29-2014, 05:19 PM
I love this song and I especially like the alternate versions on the LYG Box.

jillfoster
12-29-2014, 06:35 PM
You all are very welcome. I was the one who originally spread this clip far and wide 15 years ago... it was so good I had to share it, although the guy I got it from put copy protection on the VHS tape. Amateur!!! I had a box to get around that! LOL I made sure to give it to every Supremes fan I knew. I hate it when people try to be selfish and stingy with stuff.

marv2
12-29-2014, 06:37 PM
They looked and sounded great!

thanxal
12-29-2014, 06:51 PM
You all are very welcome. I was the one who originally spread this clip far and wide 15 years ago... it was so good I had to share it, although the guy I got it from put copy protection on the VHS tape. Amateur!!! I had a box to get around that! LOL I made sure to give it to every Supremes fan I knew. I hate it when people try to be selfish and stingy with stuff. Thank you. Truly. Without efforts such as yours, some of us will never see these fantastic performances.

milven
12-29-2014, 07:01 PM
You all are very welcome. I was the one who originally spread this clip far and wide 15 years ago... it was so good I had to share it, although the guy I got it from put copy protection on the VHS tape. Amateur!!! I had a box to get around that! LOL I made sure to give it to every Supremes fan I knew. I hate it when people try to be selfish and stingy with stuff.

You have generously shared with many of us. I used to call you the Santa Claus for Supremes Fans

jillfoster
12-29-2014, 07:11 PM
You have generously shared with many of us. I used to call you the Santa Claus for Supremes Fans

I've had alot of help over the years, too. The old guard die hards who had the bucks to own a tape machine in the 70's are the ones I REALLY owe the thanks to.

Roberta75
12-29-2014, 07:55 PM

God bless you you kind man for sharing this with us. Real real nice of you and real generous.

Fondlt,

Roberta

luke
12-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks. For years I thought this was just Scherrie on lead!