View Full Version : This Is Creepy

test

pshark
11-19-2010, 02:35 AM
What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ&feature=player_embedded

chidrummer
11-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Theremin playing [[the theme from the original outer limits) in the background....

ooooohh ooooooh ooooohhhh

That cat might want to think about putting the house up for sale before the flies, locusts, shaddered windows, etc. show up.

arrr&bee
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I think somebody is pulling his leg,or trying to pull ours,how come those dogs didn't bark[dogs always bark when something happens in the house]haaaaaaa i've had hooch hullucinations scarier than that...boo!!

stephanie
11-19-2010, 09:40 PM
I think this is fake!

splanky
11-20-2010, 09:12 AM
What a waste of time...

marv2
11-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Theremin playing [[the theme from the original outer limits) in the background....

ooooohh ooooooh ooooohhhh

That cat might want to think about putting the house up for sale before the flies, locusts, shaddered windows, etc. show up.

I just watched the Original Outer Limits last night on Hulu!

stephanie
11-20-2010, 12:21 PM
what gives this away is all of a sudden the dogs come walking out! If they saw that door move and sounds happening they would have been barking believe me.

marv2
11-20-2010, 01:04 PM
The dogs not barking does not make sense to me. They should have been constant barking if they sensed someone or something was in the house.

stephanie
11-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Totally agree Marv. I have had three dogs in my lifetime and when you turn on the vaccuum cleaner every single one of those dogs has barked. These dogs in this video are either trained or nothing is going on and the film is edited or the filmmaker is telling them what to do.
I almost thought this was real when I first saw it but then the noise sounded artificial and then the behavior of the dogs they wouldnt have been just walking around and looking up in the air..LOL When the door opened I did jump I will admit.