PDA

View Full Version : The Interview

test

soulster
12-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Should Sony release the controversial black comedy "The Interview" as planned on Christmas Day, or find some other avenue for its release? The major theatres won't show it, but there are many independant ones that will.

What do you think?

Damn! I made an error in that third poll question and can't edit it. Oh well..

Crystaledwards
12-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Sony should either release or stream the movie or face a Global boycott. They should have known they were going to get flack from North Korea for a plot like the one in this movie. Pulling the movie Makes Sony look spineless, idiotic and pathetic, They just emboldened oppressive regimes around the world, to bully and terrorize anyone they see fit and to stifle and control free speech. Well done Sony, unless, and it is somewhat possible, yanking the movie and then releasing it due to "public outcry" is the greatest PR stunt in their studio's history.

CE

Jerry Oz
12-21-2014, 06:41 PM
They should release it. Can you imagine how it would be seen if 'Zero Dark Thirty' want released because Al Qaeda threatened to bomb movie theaters? What if they get upset with Clint Eastwood's new sniper movie? Should that one be pulled as well?

arr&bee
12-24-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm gonna get it shown at these locations...leftover montana...nailsbit oklahoma...shortsleeves minnesota...rustbottom north dakota,anybody need tickets i got em for oh...500%above factory invoice plus planefair..[you have to take a plane there are no railroads there]i have a plane standing by..of course including the pilot it can only fly one passenger at a time,that's why all the movie times are different..tickets anyone?