PDA

View Full Version : The jackson 5 live at the forum

test

REDHOT
11-18-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm really late,Getting the jackson 5 live at the Forum,But like they say,Better late,Then never,Yes HIP-O-Select[[motown) has done it again, Two live shows plus bonus tracks,From THE JACKSON 5, They were the number 1 group at that time,They were young, But real pros.Just hearing THE JACKSON 5 LIVE again is a treat, I don't have to tell you, how great,And show stopping MICHEAL JACKSON is on this 2 cd set, Ben,I don't know why,Ain't no sunshine, Walk on by,Goin back to Indiana,I wanna be where you are,Another highlight is JARMAINE'S solo's Bridge over Troubled Walter, I found that girl, I'm so happy,That's how love goes.
MICHEAL introduced DIANA ROSS, With his brothers, Singing Thank You.[[to her)
Again they sound great, This cd set is a must have for a JACKSON 5 fan, like myself.
Please stay positive

GeeTee(HPK)
11-18-2010, 02:02 AM
Better late than never is alright ! :-) It's a great CD package,and the folks at Hip-O-Select/Motown did a fantastic job putting this together. One of the best purchases I made this year. :)

Kamasu_Jr
11-18-2010, 08:38 AM
Better late than never is alright ! :-) It's a great CD package,and the folks at Hip-O-Select/Motown did a fantastic job putting this together. One of the best purchases I made this year. :)

Maybe the price for this set has dropped. There was a discussion on the old forum about the sound of these recordings...not up to the usual standard, since they basically came from a sound board. The mix was terrible. And retailers were charing $40.00 for what essentially were glorified bootlegs. But I see some people liked what they heard. I just thought they might have sounded better.

GeeTee(HPK)
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed the CD,REDHOT. :)

Stay positive indeed ! :)

Kamasu_Jr
11-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe the price for this set has dropped. There was a discussion on the old forum about the sound of these recordings...not up to the usual standard, since they basically came from a sound board. The mix was terrible. And retailers were charing $40.00 for what essentially were glorified bootlegs. But I'm not surprised PSP would like them and think they are just great.

I'm glad Redhot enjoyed the J% Forum discs too. I just thought for the $40.00 that I PAID the sound could have been better.
I paid $40.00 for what I considered glorified bootleg discs.