PDA

View Full Version : New show on Eaten Alive

test

smark21
12-08-2014, 10:47 AM
This should be very exciting for Diana Ross fans.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/eaten-alive/about-the-show/

jobeterob
12-08-2014, 12:36 PM
I saw some of this; Crazy man got into a suit to be EATEN ALIVE by an Ananconda ~ they regurgitate their food.

He didn't get fully eaten and swallowed ~ but partially eaten alive.

Diana Ross' Eaten Alive was booming in the background. They paid her $20000 to use it.

RobertZ
12-08-2014, 01:25 PM
I saw some of this; Crazy man got into a suit to be EATEN ALIVE by an Ananconda ~ they regurgitate their food.

He didn't get fully eaten and swallowed ~ but partially eaten alive.

Diana Ross' Eaten Alive was booming in the background. They paid her $20000 to use it.

Good news for Diana! Us Ross fans, though, are quite familiar with those who have tried to eat her alive for decades now.

skooldem1
12-08-2014, 01:27 PM
This album has had so much influence on pop culture. There is also a movie called Chain Reaction. :D

smark21
12-08-2014, 09:11 PM
I wonder if for their next ratings stunt Discover will do a show called Swept Away in which a person hangs out on a beach awaiting a tsunami?

jobeterob
12-09-2014, 01:43 AM
I wonder if for their next ratings stunt Discover will do a show called Swept Away in which a person hangs out on a beach awaiting a tsunami?

I don't think that will work but wait until they do "Endless Love".

Methuselah2
12-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Did you say ENDLESS LOVE, Jobeterob? What a segueway--VIDEO CLIP OF BETTE MIDLER AT THE '82 OSCARS. Lest we forget [[who could?!):

http://youtu.be/A7hIt26LV3U

YouTube posting courtesy of Prague36. Many thanks.

jobeterob
12-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Bette Midler is so much fun.

Just to be clear ~ the Diana Ross song "Eaten Alive" is not played behind the show of the man being eaten alive on the Discovery Show. Nor did Diana Ross get paid I'm sure.

BUT, if they'd been smart, they would have got the song and played as the guy went in the anaconda's mouth. The bonehead.

skooldem1
12-09-2014, 05:35 PM

Animal Planet already did a "Swept Away" episode.

I Shouldn't Be Alive: Season 1, Episode 4
Swept Away [[18 Nov. 2005)