PDA

View Full Version : Have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving everyone.

test

Roberta75
11-27-2014, 01:18 PM
The turkeys in the oven the dressings made Im making the green bean castorle and the Mac and cheese and the giblets and neck are boiling for gravy. The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves Christmas Music is blaring and Im giving thanks to my Lord and savior for this blessed day and all it bring.

have a beautiful Thanksgiving every one and if y'all want some good holiday music buy this gem.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/marthareeves1

Yours, with every good wish.

roberta

Philles/Motown Gary
11-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Thanks, Roberta. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! - Gary

captainjames
11-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks Roberta, my last two days have been preparing meals for the homeless and those who do not have family to be with on the holiday. Next week its preparing to do the same thing for Christmas.

Roberta75
11-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Thanks Roberta, my last two days have been preparing meals for the homeless and those who do not have family to be with on the holiday. Next week its preparing to do the same thing for Christmas.

God will surely bless you for that dear Captain.

Fondly,

Roberta

supremester
11-27-2014, 08:13 PM
My dear, dear, very dear Miss Roberta: While I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all, I must give special thanks and God Blesses to you for recommending Martha Reeves' Christmas Album - I'm not exaggggerating when I state that it brought tears to my eyes and the biggest smile to my face in a long, long time. I can assure you that this music will be shared with many of my buds - and I would never have heard it if not for you. No one sings Christmas music like Martha Reeves! THANK YOU!

PS Your dinner sounds wonderful, if you ever wanna swap mac n cheese recipes, lemme know - mine has developed pretty well.

Roberta75
11-27-2014, 11:21 PM
My dear, dear, very dear Miss Roberta: While I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all, I must give special thanks and God Blesses to you for recommending Martha Reeves' Christmas Album - I'm not exaggggerating when I state that it brought tears to my eyes and the biggest smile to my face in a long, long time. I can assure you that this music will be shared with many of my buds - and I would never have heard it if not for you. No one sings Christmas music like Martha Reeves! THANK YOU!

PS Your dinner sounds wonderful, if you ever wanna swap mac n cheese recipes, lemme know - mine has developed pretty well.

Good Mac and cheese is all in the roux my dear Supremester and Im real happy you are enjoying the First Lady of Motown Records Dr Marth Reeves Christmas Album. It is the best collection of holiday music Ive ever heard and make the Christmas season real special. I hope you share this gem with all you family and friends as Id like to see Miss Reeves top the holiday charts this year.

May God bless and protect you dear.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

supremester
11-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Yes, and what cheese[[s) do you use? Had you considered beginning a thread highlighting Martha's new Christmas sounds?

Roberta75
11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes, and what cheese[[s) do you use? Had you considered beginning a thread highlighting Martha's new Christmas sounds?

i use sharp cheddar and jack and Parmessan and butter and cream and Elba macaroni and lots of pepper and crushed crackers for the top with more sharp cheddar cheese. Thats a real good idea about miss Martha Reeves having her Leon thread for her holiday .Cd.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

supremester
11-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Well we practically make the same dish. I use sharp cheddar, Parmesan and frozen, then freshly shredded mozzarella [[if mixed in just before baking while still frozen, it creates those long cheesy strings people seem to enjoy although I don't think it adds any flavor.) White & cayenne pepper, cavatappi pasta with a topping of fresh coarse country bread crumbs mixed with fresh Parmesan.

I see you created a new thread in honor of Martha's Christmas CD. I'll repost my above comments there. I hope Miss Ross does a new CD.

stephanie
12-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Had a good thanksgiving with 105 year old grandmother who made the dinner and a second stop to my brother and his girlfriends house. I hope you all had a happy one as well.

Philles/Motown Gary
12-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Had a good thanksgiving with 105 year old grandmother who made the dinner and a second stop to my brother and his girlfriends house. I hope you all had a happy one as well.
105! Well, bless her heart! My own maternal grandmother passed away 5 years ago at age 104. It makes ya wonder what their secret is/was! Oh, and Thanksgiving was good, Stephanie. Glad to hear that yours was, too!

smark21
12-01-2014, 09:06 PM

That's great to hear Stephanie!

Roberta75
12-01-2014, 10:01 PM

Thats lovely dear and real great that your grandmother can still put on a dinner at 105. May God continue to bless her.

Fondly,

Roberta