PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lambert joining Nile Rodgers & Diana Ross after Queen stint?

test

Lulu
11-19-2014, 03:59 PM
This is a little confusing. First, they say Nile wants adam to re-record an older track and then saying it's a new song with CHIC & Ross. We know Nile and Diana got together last week so who knows? Details to follow, I'm sure!

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/adam-lambert-joining-nile-rodgers-diana-ross-queen

skooldem1
11-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Sounds like he wants Adam to remake one of the Diana Ross produced by CHIC songs. A remake of "I'm coming out"?

Lulu
11-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Sounds like he wants Adam to remake one of the Diana Ross produced by CHIC songs. A remake of "I'm coming out"?

Hmmm...that one's been done a few too many times IMHO. I know Nile is recording with CHIC for a new album. This was the actual tweet:

skooldem1
11-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Lulu that is interesting. I was just going by the article that you posted. Looks like what the author of the article interpreted was different from the actual tweet by Nile. Sounds like there is a new CHIC/Diana Ross track in the works.

Lulu
11-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Lulu that is interesting. I was just going by the article that you posted. Looks like what the author of the article interpreted was different from the actual tweet by Nile. Sounds like there is a new CHIC/Diana Ross track in the works.

It seems that way. We had a *hush* about them collaborating about a year ago and he was so cranked up about having lunch with her last week! We can only hope!!! Look what he and Pharrell did for Daft Punk!

midnightman
11-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Quite interesting. I see Adam Lambert's finally using his talent where it needs to be. I remember years ago he tried to pass off this glam rock image that didn't quite work. He found his strive with Sam Sparro and Avicii and Nile so this should be interesting... might even get into the guy's music.

Lulu
11-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Quite interesting. I see Adam Lambert's finally using his talent where it needs to be. I remember years ago he tried to pass off this glam rock image that didn't quite work. He found his strive with Sam Sparro and Avicii and Nile so this should be interesting... might even get into the guy's music.

I thought it was cool that Queen asked him to come on board for this last tour. There will never be another Freddie but Adam has some great pipes.