PDA

View Full Version : 'The Voice' Adds Diana Ross, Meghan Trainor as Guest Advisors

test

Lulu
11-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Exciting news!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/voice-adds-diana-ross-meghan-750131?utm_source=twitter

How many guest mentors can a season of The Voice entertain?
At the beginning of Tuesday night's episode, Carson Daly announced that even more star power will appear on the show next week: Diana Ross, Colbie Caillat, Meghan Trainor andPatrick Stump of Fall Out Boy.
They join a season-seven roster of advisors that includes Taylor Swift, Stevie Nicks, Alicia Keys, Gavin Rossdale and Little Big Town. Next week's guests are also the first time the series has featured guest mentors so late in a season.
See more 'The Voice': Meet the Season 7 Finalists [[http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/voice-top-12-meet-season-748787)
Daly also announced that the show isn't done giving out second chances just yet [[because coaches' steals and viewers' #InstantSaves aren't enough, right?).
For the first time in series history, the competition will later bring back all eliminated top-12 singers for an opportunity to get back in the game as a fan-voted "wildcard" finalist, then vying for the title with the top three contestants.
Email: Ashley.Lee@THR.com
Twitter: @cashleelee

milven
11-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks I just asked in another thread if this was true. Thanks for confirming

DianaLove
11-18-2014, 11:08 PM
This news is EXTREMELY exciting!! Diana doesn't go on TV for anything. I wonder what made her do this!! I can't wait to see it! :D

jobeterob
11-19-2014, 02:11 AM
CNN had an article about Taylor Swift taking on the world last week. If she is on, it's great that Diana is on.

Philles/Motown Gary
11-19-2014, 02:36 AM
Thanks! Can't wait to see Diana!

David J
11-19-2014, 06:11 AM
Great news, maybe Diana is willing is be more in the public once again, doing TV appearances again, can't remember the last time Diana was on Telly [[I think the last time was on the Oprah Winfrey show in 2010).
Hopefully we get to see more of Diana on TV, Premieres and Awards shows.

milven
11-19-2014, 09:56 AM
I don't watch this show, but I checked and it is on Mon and Tues next week. Will Diana be on both shows? Just to be safe I just programmed both shows to record.

Lulu
11-19-2014, 04:06 PM
I don't watch this show, but I checked and it is on Mon and Tues next week. Will Diana be on both shows? Just to be safe I just programmed both shows to record.

I believe she'll be on Tuesday's show but I'm doing the same with my DVR!!!

skooldem1
11-19-2014, 05:08 PM
It will be great to see Diana on TV.

Lulu
11-19-2014, 05:37 PM
She looked really good at the movie premiere. I'm sure she'll have some sound advice for the contestants!

jobeterob
11-19-2014, 07:57 PM
What's The Voice? I realized I was thinking it's The View.