PDA

View Full Version : Wishes for Cindy Birdsong

test

RobertZ
11-18-2014, 08:45 PM
One hears that others hear that others know that Cindy Birdsong in need of our best wishes, so let's all send prayers Cindy's way!

milven
11-18-2014, 08:58 PM
One hears that others hear that others know that Cindy Birdsong in need of our best wishes, so let's all send prayers Cindy's way!

Do they know what we should be wishing for? Is she ill, or in financial need?

RobertZ
11-18-2014, 09:05 PM
I think both of the above are problematic for Cindy.

blueskies
11-18-2014, 10:23 PM

That's rather cryptic. Whatever....I'm sending Cindy lots of love.

detmotownguy
11-19-2014, 12:22 AM
I wish Cindy the best, a super Supreme. I hope her challenges don' t take away the ability to enjoy life.

Philles/Motown Gary
11-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Best of luck to you, Cindy.

marybrewster
11-19-2014, 01:32 AM
One hears that others hear that others know

That gave me a headache, LOL.

Regardless, sending good juju to Miss Cindy.

jim aka jtigre99
11-19-2014, 01:38 AM
Cindy Birdsong is always in my prayers and thoughts. I always wish her the joy and happiness her beauty and talent has given others all of these years.

supremester
11-19-2014, 02:24 AM
I'm told Cindy has someone taking care of her financial needs, but as we all know, some things money cannot buy and for those things Cindy needs all the positive thought possible. Cindy did the impossible: she replaced Flo, and I've finally come to realize she did an excellent job of it.

no_place_like_motown
11-19-2014, 05:58 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Cindy. Cindy was a true Supreme in every sense of the word. May God always bless her with good health and help her in every area of her life. Sending you lots of love and good wishes, my dear Cindy.

RobertZ
11-19-2014, 08:24 AM
One hears that others hear that others know

That gave me a headache, LOL.

Regardless, sending good juju to Miss Cindy.

Sorry, MaryB! It was my inarticulate way of saying there's lots of speculation on the forums but no real facts about Cindy. I'm sure your kind wishes will help!

RobertZ
11-19-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm told Cindy has someone taking care of her financial needs, but as we all know, some things money cannot buy and for those things Cindy needs all the positive thought possible. Cindy did the impossible: she replaced Flo, and I've finally come to realize she did an excellent job of it.

Absolutely true! Ms. Birdsong is, I think, the most under-sung [[by the fans) Supreme.

stephanie
11-19-2014, 09:59 AM
Cindy I dont know what is wrong but you are in my prayers.

sansradio
11-19-2014, 10:10 AM
All the best wishes for comfort, healing, and peace to the wonderful Miss Cindy Birdsong and her loved ones.

captainjames
11-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Does anyone really know if Cindy is in the hands of Family ? or someone else ?

thanxal
11-22-2014, 09:12 PM
This is a very good question. We don't want to start rumors here on SDF. Its unbecoming. Do we KNOW that she is ill or whatever?

jobeterob
11-22-2014, 10:59 PM
I wonder if anyone has created a Facebook fan page for her.

Most people here are good hearted souls and wish her the best but there has been quite a number of postings elsewhere suggesting an Alzheimer's type of condition. If that really is the case, it should not necessarily be hidden away; it will help others if we all fight this disease. But ultimately, it is up to her family.

Lulu
11-22-2014, 11:29 PM
I wonder if anyone has created a Facebook fan page for her.

Most people here are good hearted souls and wish her the best but there has been quite a number of postings elsewhere suggesting an Alzheimer's type of condition. If that really is the case, it should not necessarily be hidden away; it will help others if we all fight this disease. But ultimately, it is up to her family.

I haven't heard much on this end which I believe to be OK as we should all respect her privacy.

jobeterob
11-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Perhaps you are right and they would speak up if it were otherwise

Roberta75
11-22-2014, 11:48 PM

Cindy is was and always will be in the hands of The Lord and we cant ask for greater hands than his.

The Lord knows all your needs before you ask.
Only trust in him, For he will do the task
Of bringing in your life, Whatever you must know,
He'll lead you through the darkness, Wherever you must go.

Roberta

brother_love
11-29-2014, 05:08 PM
This new remixed project of 'Up The Ladder" is dedicated to Cindy, please keep her in your prayers.

supremester
11-29-2014, 08:21 PM
And I am as or more guilty than most on this. It was decades before I realized what a great job Cindy did because all I could see was: not Flo. I know Jean suffered a great deal in the same manner and was still dealing with it over three years after joining the group. It must be frustrating for them but I don't recall Cindy ever mentioning it.
Absolutely true! Ms. Birdsong is, I think, the most under-sung [[by the fans) Supreme.

RobertZ
11-29-2014, 08:40 PM
This new remixed project of 'Up The Ladder" is dedicated to Cindy, please keep her in your prayers.
Cool - thanks for posting!

blueskies
11-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Wasn't this the recording with John Kydd? Same pic...without John?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nT4WeZ0gas
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/$[[KGrHqFHJ!sE63KsnD3yBOzP[[ICmtQ~~60_57.JPG

franjoy56
11-29-2014, 11:13 PM
And I am as or more guilty than most on this. It was decades before I realized what a great job Cindy did because all I could see was: not Flo. I know Jean suffered a great deal in the same manner and was still dealing with it over three years after joining the group. It must be frustrating for them but I don't recall Cindy ever mentioning it. if it werent for cindy stepping in to replace flo i think the supremes would have come to an end because cindy had to deal with multiple personaliities and ego in that structure called supremes where other singers would have had a tough time dealling with it: barbara randolph

longtimefan
11-30-2014, 10:17 AM

Where is this remix to be found? Thanks!

sgianatos
12-02-2014, 04:45 AM
It will be a available at all legal download sites around mid-December.

longtimefan
12-02-2014, 02:06 PM
It will be a available at all legal download sites around mid-December.

I am glad to see that this release is something official from Rick Gianatos. I am certainly looking forward to supporting this venture.

Lulu
12-03-2014, 09:50 PM
According to Stephen Woods on Facebook, we should be hearing some news about Cindy soon. I don't know what his source is, however.

bradsupremes
12-03-2014, 10:36 PM
According to Stephen Woods on Facebook, we should be hearing some news about Cindy soon. I don't know what his source is, however.

Don't expect much from him.

Lulu
12-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Don't expect much from him.

That one was for you, brad :rolleyes:

skooldem1
12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
I see this new song is dedicated to Cindy. That's nice. Is she getting proceeds as well?

jobeterob
12-04-2014, 01:45 AM
I see this new song is dedicated to Cindy. That's nice. Is she getting proceeds as well?

Sorry, but in todays age, I bet it would be pretty skinny proceeds. Just being real, not trying to be negative.