PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Dies on Injuries in Attack on Canadian Parliament

test

jobeterob
10-22-2014, 04:18 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-shooting-soldier-dies-of-injuries-gunman-also-shot-dead-1.2808710

An unpleasant dose of harsh reality for Canadians.

Jerry Oz
10-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Who knows what this was about. Everything will break bad very soon on both sides of the border. With our liberal gun laws, lone wolf terrorists will be seeking to make a name for themselves and have legal access to the tools for it. Of course the knee jerk response will be to push to arm everybody so we can all play hero.

robb_k
10-22-2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-shooting-soldier-dies-of-injuries-gunman-also-shot-dead-1.2808710

An unpleasant dose of harsh reality for Canadians.
I hope this in just an isolated incident, The perpetrator is punished, and nothing more happens.

Jerry Oz
10-22-2014, 10:39 PM
I hope this in just an isolated incident, The perpetrator is punished, and nothing more happens.According to the evening news, the parliament's sergeant at arms shot him before anyone else was killed. But they had a scare that there may have been another madman working in concert with him.

jobeterob
10-22-2014, 11:35 PM
It appears somewhat isolated. But a 24 year old soldier standing at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier near Parliament was shot in the back and died; a man Canadians should all remember; I believe I saw the name Nathan Cirillo. And we should all remember the Sergeant At Arms who put an end the what could have been much worse.

StuBass1
10-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Lets face it...Canada announces it's participation in the ISIS battle in the Middle East, and these targeted attacks occur. Thousands of vulnerable losers are being indoctrinated as we speak, and this, if nothing else has become Canada's 9/11 in a way...It's a wake up call...

marv2
10-23-2014, 12:52 AM
Sad and disturbing at the same time. Canada of all places..........Condolences to the families of the fallen soldiers and peace of mind for all Canadians.