PDA

View Full Version : Sending you love, and a song. "Alfie" from "Supreme Partners Live" Summer 2014

test

thelastsupreme
10-13-2014, 10:27 PM
http://youtu.be/P-bod3l0MTQ Love to all from Susaye

Roberta75
10-13-2014, 11:03 PM
http://youtu.be/P-bod3l0MTQ Love to all from Susaye

Beutiful Miss Greene. Thank you for sharing your lovely gift of song.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

longtimefan
10-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Is there any talk of additional bookings for this show??? There was so much "talk," and it suddenly stopped.

thelastsupreme
10-13-2014, 11:22 PM
My pleasure, Roberta.

thelastsupreme
10-13-2014, 11:29 PM
There is much going on "in the background", so to speak, Longtimefan. We have had many offers for the show, NY, to S.F. and many places in between and we are coordinating all of it. It takes a bit of time, but as soon as we can work out scheduling [[Scherrie and I both are doing separate things) you will find us in a city near you. Cheers.

jobeterob
10-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Very nice; Thank you; It was a Thanksgiving Present in Canada!

kenneth
10-14-2014, 01:05 AM
One of many highlights from a fantastic evening! Thanks Susaye!

longtimefan
10-14-2014, 08:03 AM
There is much going on "in the background", so to speak, Longtimefan. We have had many offers for the show, NY, to S.F. and many places in between and we are coordinating all of it. It takes a bit of time, but as soon as we can work out scheduling [[Scherrie and I both are doing separate things) you will find us in a city near you. Cheers.

Thanks for taking the time to share, Susaye ... AND for the good news!!! Have a great day!

no_place_like_motown
10-14-2014, 08:37 AM

Hello Susaye,

I'm excited at the possibility that you and Scherrie may bring your show to New York. I'm there! :)

vgalindo
10-14-2014, 10:42 AM
All I can say is Wow. Susaye this is the best version of Alfie that I have ever heard. Just marvelous