PDA

View Full Version : David Guest's Soul Spectacular

test

randy_russi
11-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Did anyone here on the forum attend any of the shows last week in the UK?
Dee Dee Sharp says it went fabulous and all three performances were packed.
Anyone?

nomis
11-12-2010, 08:07 PM
David has many,many contacts out there who respect him and will sing for him at any event,He is very respected by a great number of performers..he pays them on time and keeps his word..almost any promoter would kill to have the contacts he has...

StuBass1
11-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Liza Minnelli tried to kill him for allegedly "lack" of contact!

juicefree20
11-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Ihave a couple of friends whom attended several of the events & they said that it was absolutely wonderful. I saw Ceasar Tuesday evening & he kept saying what a great time he & The Tymes had. From what I heard, it's an event that I wish that David would someday bring here to the states.

ceasar
11-13-2010, 01:10 AM
It was truly a big and wonderful event.
Everyone was so down to earth. I must admit that I didn't know what to expect from all those super stars.
A lot of whom I never met, ASHFORD & SIMPSON, PHEBOE BRYSON,AVD O MY mrs. freda payne,just to name a few.
Were very nice to us, every night in the lounge at the hotel, we all gathered and exchanged stories numbers etc.
What a great time. I know I had a ball.
Juice it is always nice seeing you. Also my man LARRY COTTON surprised me in LIVERPOOL he gets around.
CEASAR

dave_clegg
11-13-2010, 10:25 AM
I heard from MELANDTHENSOME, he went to the Southport gig, and said it was a FANTASTIC show, with a special mention for Dee Dee Sharp