PDA

View Full Version : Russ Terrana: Motown 25

test

carole cucumber
09-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Congratulations , Ralph.
Your brother, Russ, looked and sounded great for his interview. it was good to hear him acknowledge how talented Suzanne DePasse is and to say that he has gobs of respect for her.
He describes Diana Ross as warm & very talented and shares an interesting Marvin Gaye story, but I don't want to spoil it for those who still have not received their copy.

jobeterob
09-29-2014, 11:48 PM
I want to hear more.

Lots of excitement for us Motown fans!

Bokiluis
09-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Congratulations , Ralph.
Your brother, Russ, looked and sounded great for his interview. it was good to hear him acknowledge how talented Suzanne DePasse is and to say that he has gobs of respect for her.
He describes Diana Ross as warm & very talented and shares an interesting Marvin Gaye story, but I don't want to spoil it for those who still have not received their copy.

I look forward to seeing this. Suzanne is a pretty amazing lady. And Russ is a hero of mine for both his and Ralph's contribution to many great, beloved albums.

Philles/Motown Gary
10-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes! Russ' Motown 25 interview was interesting and informative, as always. I could listen to Ross' and Ralph's tales of Motown lore all day and still crave more! - Gary