PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day

test

msjoys
11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
How many forum members are veterans? Where did you serve? We salute you today & honor you for your service! God bless you & God bless America!

paladin
11-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Texas, Indiana,Thailand, Labrador, by the time they were intent on shipping my arse to off to Turkey, I was getting out....lol USAF......

Kdub

splanky
11-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Louisiana,Korea, Kentucky... Probably would have gone to Germany had I re-enlisted but I'd had enough.USA...
Always wanted to go back to Korea as a civilian. I loved that place...

GeeTee(HPK)
11-11-2010, 11:43 AM
The Middle East,with stops through Hawaii,Alaska,Australia,Thailand,Philippines,Chile ,Greece,Italy,Africa,Vancouver,Seattle,of course California [[both northern & southern) with my final stop in Alabama. 10 years was enough ! [[thank God ) USN

Bring the men and women home !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0qdbcHmpw

chidrummer
11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Not me, but my brother was Navy and deployed to the Pacific for two years. Happy Vet Day to all of you, thanks for your service and I'm very happy you came back alive.

midnight johnny
11-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks so much, MsJoys and chidrummer. I served in the Navy as a Hospitalcorpsman during the Vietnam War in a variety of naval hospitals.

Happy Veteran's Day to all of SDF's veterans!

tamla617
11-11-2010, 02:43 PM
royal airforce old chap!!
1970-1984 got hacked off with "diversions" gate guards,hangar guards,fire pickets,security runners etc etc.
but the social life was 2nd to none.
i used to visit F1-11 base upper heyford [[oxfordshire,england)all the time the clubs there were ace especially the junior ranks.the USAF aggressors bar at decimomannu,sardinia another place to "lose" yourself!
went all over the world and i was lucky to do it.glad to see some ex service on here.
had some good times with your armed services.
today is armistace day here btw.

nysister
11-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Happy Veterans Day to all the Vets on SDF and thank you for your service.

sophisticated_soul
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Veterans, your service is appreciated. Thank you and God bless.