PDA

View Full Version : DIANA ROSS PHOTOS Via Pinterest - Many Familiar; Some Maybe Not. A Few With Supremes.

test

Methuselah2
09-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Definitely worth a look--even if you think you've already seen everything:

http://www.pinterest.com/cassifreeney/diana-ross/

Many thanks to Cassi Freeney for this Pinterest posting.

Philles/Motown Gary
09-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Great Diana collage, Methuselah2. Thanks muchly!

Methuselah2
09-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Gary.

antceleb12
09-20-2014, 10:41 AM
There are some really fascinating shots in here! Although the one of Florence's casket was shocking and inappropriate...still, a great collection of gems.

Roberta75
09-20-2014, 03:53 PM
There are some really fascinating shots in here! Although the one of Florence's casket was shocking and inappropriate...still, a great collection of gems.

IMO photos of people in caskets isnt shocking or inapropriaite. My personal belief is the soul has moved on so what your seeing in the casket is a shell of a person. I know in my heart when that photo of Flo was taken she had already been transposed to her Fathers Heavenly mansion and was with her Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Fear not death for the sooner we die the sooner we get to heaven.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Roberta

antceleb12
09-21-2014, 01:05 AM
IMO photos of people in caskets isnt shocking or inapropriaite. My personal belief is the soul has moved on so what your seeing in the casket is a shell of a person. I know in my heart when that photo of Flo was taken she had already been transposed to her Fathers Heavenly mansion and was with her Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Fear not death for the sooner we die the sooner we get to heaven.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Roberta

The problem is that sometimes the person is not in the best condition at the time at their death, and that the person isn't able to give his or her consent to having their corpse being broadcast for all to see. Death and mourning is a private, sensitive matter, and there's a certain voyeuristic pleasure many people get, whether cognizant of it or not, from looking at images of death.

Roberta75
09-21-2014, 01:23 AM
The problem is that sometimes the person is not in the best condition at the time at their death, and that the person isn't able to give his or her consent to having their corpse being broadcast for all to see. Death and mourning is a private, sensitive matter, and there's a certain voyeuristic pleasure many people get, whether cognizant of it or not, from looking at images of death.

I understand your feelings antceleb but ive no fear of death because when I leave this here earth i leave a shell behind and that shell can be placed in a closed or open casket for all to see cause everyone all my friends and my family and my coworkers know that I wont be there. They know im in Heaven with my beloved savior Jesus Christ and i will live in his and my fathers house for all eternity.

The good book of John reasures me im going to Heaven to live in glory and peace and I rejoice in that every blessed day I have on this here earth.

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going"

Praise Jesus for he is all thats good.

Roberta