PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Thomas 'Beans' Bowles, Dennis Bowles, Stevie Wonder/FINGERTIPS - LIVE! From 1992

test

Methuselah2
09-19-2014, 07:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub_kaoevwl8&app=desktop

Many thanks to Dennis Bowles for this YouTube posting.

marv2
09-19-2014, 08:18 AM
I was there at this event. I forget, but I think it was Stevies birthday that day too. Martha, her brother and the Vandellas Annette & Roz were there too I remember talking to them and others.

rrussi
09-19-2014, 08:50 AM
That was FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I will never forget the impact of "Fingertips" on the radio in 1963 and when Stevie was on American Bandstand to perform it. Every kid in the neighborhood bought that 45 [[with a pic sleeve) and you would hear it blasting everywhere. Those were also the days of transistor radios.

Methuselah2
09-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Rrussi. It really surprised me when I stumbled upon it. Must be tons of stuff out there just waiting to be seen and heard. And thanks for the memory of when the 45 came out.

Methuselah2
09-19-2014, 08:54 PM
I was there at this event. I forget, but I think it was Stevies birthday that day too. Martha, her brother and the Vandellas Annette & Roz were there too I remember talking to them and others.

How lucky to have been there Marv and to have met all those great personalities.

marv2
09-19-2014, 11:02 PM
How lucky to have been there Marv and to have met all those great personalities.

Thank you. Martha & the Vandellas performed on the program as well. Anita Baker was there and more......