PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson Let's Canadian TV Reporter Have It !

test

marv2
09-14-2014, 09:00 PM
I have to side with Mike on this one, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nARg3w_Ajk

Jerry Oz
09-14-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm always banging Tyson for that incident but this interviewer was way out of line. I don't know what that jackass thought he was doing when he tried to get a dig in on someone who agreed to sit for an interview with him. Truly classless. Tyson had every right and reason to tear into him for that stupidity.

marv2
09-14-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm always banging Tyson for that incident but this interviewer was way out of line. I don't know what that jackass thought he was doing when he tried to get a dig in on someone who agreed to sit for an interview with him. Truly classless. Tyson had every right and reason to tear into him for that stupidity.

I totally agree Jerry. I personally had even forgetton Mike went to jail after being accused of rape in Indiana, but why would you invite someone on your show and make that the first thing you bring up? Unbelievable!

soulster
09-14-2014, 09:34 PM
That interviewer was an ass-whole! I almost wish he were the old Mike Tyson so he could beat the shit out of him! At least if he was going to bring up Tyson's past, he could have found a way to say it with more sensitivity.

If I were Tyson, I would have walked off the set.