PDA

View Full Version : Classified section?

test

cdave2
09-03-2014, 06:08 PM
I admit it, I goofed. I posted a concert ticket for sale and the thread was removed. Upon re-reading the FAQ just now I found this:

>4-No advertising. Advertising in any form is not permitted, except by permission and / or contract. For established forum members free classified ads are permitted subject to the conditions cited in the free classified forum. Non-permitted advertising will be removed without notice or explanation.

I looked for the classified forum and could not find it. Is there anywhere where it might be appropriate to post a ticket for sale?

Thank you and apologies for my earlier error.

cdave2
09-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Just in case anyone is looking for similar information, I did receive a nice email reply that a classified section was discussed in the past but deemed unworkable at the time. So, StubHub and eBay it is for now!

marybrewster
09-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Just in case anyone is looking for similar information, I did receive a nice email reply that a classified section was discussed in the past but deemed unworkable at the time. So, StubHub and eBay it is for now!

Thanks for the update cdave. From time to time, I sell off a few pieces of Motown memorabilia. I'd much rather give first shot to a forum member, but I understand why a classified section may not work.