PDA

View Full Version : the supremes on flip wilson aspire channel tonite

test

franjoy56
08-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Imagine my surprise wnen a friend askedme what channel is flip wilson show on as I tried to look it up the program came on saying tonites show will feature the supremes and ruth buzzi . For those on th east coast its 10p time warner 185 and cablevision 176. It comes on again at 2am it the episode where they sing your wonderful sweet love and act in the skit called soul rent your wheels im a big fan of this show, even though cindy is not there but lynda is a great fill in here and she looks great

milven
08-30-2014, 12:42 AM
Thanks. I recorded the show when it was originally on, but it will be nice to see a sharp clean HD copy. I set my DVR for 2 a,m.

franjoy56
08-30-2014, 02:04 AM
Thanks. I recorded the show when it was originally on, but it will be nice to see a sharp clean HD copy. I set my DVR for 2 a,m. sorry the 2am show is not the same episode it has bill cosby. Maybe at 230am or 3am. I will be up for both shows.

milven
08-30-2014, 10:18 AM
I recorded the 230 show too but I just checked and it was Johnny Mathis. But it is okay. I like Mathis. Maybe I should just record all of them and just watch the ones with guests that I like and delete the others

franjoy56
08-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I recorded the 230 show too but I just checked and it was Johnny Mathis. But it is okay. I like Mathis. Maybe I should just record all of them and just watch the ones with guests that I like and delete the others good idea u never know who is is going to be on until the show starts . The temptatios and the jackson 5 were also on as was perry como and melba moore